TeamViewer Pilot OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

TeamViewer Pilot is #19 ranked solution in top Remote Access tools. IT Central Station users give TeamViewer Pilot an average rating of 8 out of 10. TeamViewer Pilot is most commonly compared to TeamViewer:TeamViewer Pilot vs TeamViewer. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 24% of all views.
What is TeamViewer Pilot?

TeamViewer Pilot is a remote assistance solution powered by augmented reality that enables you to connect to your support requesters and see what their smartphone camera live streams to your computer or mobile device while allowing you to draw, add text, or tag real-world objects with 3D markers for reference.

Download the Remote Access Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

TeamViewer Pilot Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about TeamViewer Pilot pricing:
  • "It is not an expensive product."
  • "We pay for the licensing monthly."

TeamViewer Pilot Reviews

MP
Managing Director at a sports company with 11-50 employees
Easy to use and allows us to conduct illustrative, VR-like presentations to customers

• "It's easy enough to use."
  • "It's quite power-hungry and some customers complain that it drains the batteries on their smartphones very quickly."

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use is to enable us to talk with customers about their products, without needed to be in their home with them.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ability to do a virtual reality kind of presentation where you're able to annotate scenes to illustrate what you mean when you're talking to a customer. This particular feature is the best as far as we're concerned.

It's easy enough to use.

We have no complaints about security.

What needs improvement?

It's quite power-hungry and some customers complain that it drains the batteries on their smartphones very quickly. This has to do with the remote side of the conversation.

We have been using TeamViewer Pilot for approximately nine months.

This is a stable product.

TeamViewer Pilot is scalable. At the moment, we have about five users and we will almost certainly increase usage.

We have had a little bit of experience with technical support, although not much. We are satisfied with the support.

We did not use another product, prior to TeamViewer.

It is straightforward to install and didn't take much time to deploy. Within a couple of hours, we were up and running.

We don't need additional technical people for maintenance.

It is not an expensive product.

What other advice do I have?

In general, this is a good product and I don't think that there is much they can improve on. It does what we want at the moment. I can recommend it to others who are interested in using it.

UdaySiddu
Software Consultant at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
Good tech support

• "Technical support has good responsiveness."
  • "The location markings can appear incorrectly."

What is our primary use case?

We install the software for our customers for purposes of controlling their businesses and resolving technical issues. We use it on particular devices and locations, so that our customers may be parties to the content of our discussions.

What needs improvement?

The location markings can appear incorrectly. If the customer shows his location on camera, on our machinery, but then moves it to another location and, subsequently, back to the original one, the location markings will appear incorrectly. We are talking about the augmented reality features.

While I recommend the solution, the customer may face difficulties with screen sharing, such as occurs with our customers when it comes to working in an infrastructured area like a factory. We regularly get confused, as we also provide remote technical support.

The initial setup is complex.

I have been using TeamViewer Pilot for nearly ten years.

We do not feel the need to scale the solution at present. We use the augmented reality features of this device.

The tech support is good, although they have recently made modifications to their licensing model.

TeamViewer does screen sharing, whereas TeamViewer Pilot offers some additional features, such as locating the device location under discussion. It marks the field index.

The initial setup was complex.

There was no deployment, only installation.

Technical support has good responsiveness, although they have recently made adjustments to their licensing model.

We pay for the licensing monthly.

What other advice do I have?

I rate TeamViewer Pilot as an eight out of ten.