Teradata Data Lab Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
Deepak Fernandes
Business Development / Senior Business Analyst at Startup team at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees
Mar 14 2018

What do you think of Teradata Data Lab?

What is our primary use case?: Data mart implementation for the insurance industry. • How has it helped my organization?: Increased the speed of reporting More accurate data scientist answers • What is most valuable?: Shared-nothing architecture Recoverability • What needs improvement?: Cloud implementation User-friendly products • For how long have I used the solution?: Three to five years. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: I have not encountered any issues with stability for Teradata solutions. • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: I have not encountered any issues with scalability for Teradata solutions. • How is customer service and technical support?: Their level of technical support is adequate. It could...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Teradata Data Lab

Find out what your peers are saying about Teradata, Tableau, Google and others in Business Intelligence Tools.
304,957 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Teradata Data Lab Questions

Teradata Data Lab Projects By Members

Teradata Data Lab Consultants

What is Teradata Data Lab?

A Teradata Data Lab lets you explore and examine new ideas by combining new data with existing data so its easy to identify new trends and insight or react to immediate business issues.
Also known as
Data Lab
Teradata Data Lab customers
Volvo, Station Casinos, Network Solutions LLC, Telef‹nica de Argentina S.A., Bouygues Telecom
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Business Intelligence Tools solution is right for you?

Download our free Business Intelligence Tools Report and find out what your peers are saying about Teradata, Tableau, Google, and more!