ThreatConnect Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

ThreatConnect Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) is #11 ranked solution in top Threat Intelligence Platforms. IT Central Station users give ThreatConnect Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) an average rating of 8 out of 10. ThreatConnect Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) is most commonly compared to Anomali Enterprise:ThreatConnect Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) vs Anomali Enterprise. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 28% of all views.
What is ThreatConnect Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP)?

The ThreatConnect Platform was designed to help you understand adversaries, automate workflows, and mitigate threats using threat intelligence. ThreatConnect offers a suite of products built on platform of analytics and automation.

Download the Threat Intelligence Platforms Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

ThreatConnect Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about ThreatConnect Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) pricing:
  • "The price of this product is in the mid-range, not too expensive, nor inexpensive."
  • "The price could be better."

ThreatConnect Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) Reviews

SB
Vice President Global Technology Infrastructure Automation at a financial services firm with 10,001+ employees
Ease to use, customizable, and they have responsive and knowledgeable support

• "The most valuable features are ease of use and the ability to customize it."
  • "Integration is an area that could use some improvement."

What is our primary use case?

I was doing research on this product by implementing a proof of concept.

It is used to help an operations team with the identification and resolution of threats in an automated, zero-touch fashion. Basically, it reduces the time to detect and repair any incident related to security.

It is the security operations people or security engineers who use it.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are ease of use and the ability to customize it.

What needs improvement?

Integration is an area that could use some improvement.

We began using ThreatConnect about a year ago.

This is a reliable product and it's pretty stable in terms of how much traffic it can handle, as well as uptime.

ThreatConnect is pretty scalable. In our proof of concept, we didn't stress stuff to the point where it breaks, so we didn't get into a situation where we could see how much it can handle in a heavy load environment.

I find that the technical support is very good. They are very responsive and knowledgeable.

The price of this product is in the mid-range, not too expensive, nor inexpensive.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is implementing ThreatConnect is that they really have to understand what the use cases are, that they are trying to address. A lot of times, there is no one-size-fits-all model or solution. With an understand of the use case, they have to work closely with the vendor to ensure that it will deliver on the feature and the capabilities that they're looking for.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

NJ
Administrator at a university with 1,001-5,000 employees
An easily configurable threat intelligence platform with a user-friendly user interface

• "ThreatConnect has a highly user-friendly interface."
  • "They should make it a little bit easier to generate events and share them with the community"

What is our primary use case?

I use ThreatConnect to see what threats are coming in. I also use it to look at threats in the community.

What is most valuable?

ThreatConnect has a highly user-friendly interface. I loved it. It's really great. It's also easy to configure.

What needs improvement?

They should make it a little bit easier to generate events and share them with the community. Right now, it's a little complex to share with them or to download your events in a report. The price could also be better.

I've been using ThreatConnect for a little over two months for my personal research purposes.

ThreatConnect is very stable.

As it's cloud-based, it doesn't require any installation.

The price could be better. ThreatConnect is very expensive for a single user, but it maybe affordable for companies.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would give ThreatConnect an eight.

Download our free Threat Intelligence Platforms Report and find out what your peers are saying about ThreatConnect, ThreatQuotient, Anomali, and more!