Trend Micro Data Loss Prevention Reviews

rating
Jagadeesh P
Technical Engineer at a tech vendor with 11-50 employees
Apr 17 2019

What is most valuable?

We find the malware scanning and intrusion detection most valuable for our server management requirements. We can find out who is on our servers and what they have done.

How has it helped my organization?

We value the network diagnostic information of Trend Micro Data Loss Prevention. We value the anti-malware information provided by the software.

What needs improvement?

I would like to provide improved network direction in order to regulate all of the user agents. We only use Trend Micro Data Loss Prevention to manage various threats and… more»

Trend Micro Data Loss Prevention is not expensive. The licensing fee is affordable.

We used Microsoft BitLocker, so we didn't need to uninstall it or run separately. We can use the two together on the network.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise anyone using Trend Micro Data Loss Prevention to ascertain exactly what the departments in their organization are and how many there are in total before… more»

We also evaluated Symantec solutions.
Ketan_Patel
IT Manager at Birla Century
Apr 07 2019

What is most valuable?

We are able to check the log and keep records.

What needs improvement?

Needs a remote login option. They could offer more DLP features.

The licensing and pricing of Trend Micro are comparatively low and competitive since they are offered in a bundle, especially compared to Symantec, which was has a relatively high price.

We previously used Symantec Endpoint Protection, but Trend Micro offers more features.

What other advice do I have?

I seen other companies move from Symantec to Trend Micro in India due to the features that Trend Micro offers.

I am using this product and Symantec. Trend Micro is more flexible. It also has a better GUI and reporting features.
Find out what your peers are saying about Trend Micro, Symantec, Forcepoint and others in Data Loss Prevention. Updated: June 2019.
353,599 professionals have used our research since 2012.
RishiKumar
Owner at RATHORE ENTERPISES
May 08 2019

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the total network, end-to-end, malware protection.

How has it helped my organization?

Trend Micro has improved my client's organization by recovering malware disabled network adaptors from servers.

What needs improvement?

Trend Micro could be priced better, currently, it's a bit high. There also needs to be better after-the-sale technical support.

Licensing costs are every three years and there isn't an additional cost other than the standard licensing fees.

What other advice do I have?

The advice I would give to others who are looking into implementing this product is that I'm not sure that I will recommend this product. There are a lot of compatible products available in the market. The customer service and technical… more»

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Trend Micro Data Loss Prevention

353,599 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Trend Micro Data Loss Prevention Questions

Trend Micro Data Loss Prevention Projects By Members

What is Trend Micro Data Loss Prevention?

Trend Micro Integrated DLP minimizes the complexity and cost of data security by integrating DLP functionality directly into your existing Trend Micro solutions and management consoles.
Trend Micro Data Loss Prevention customers
Excite Japan, MEDHOST, United Way of Greater Atlanta, University of Florida at Shands
BUYER'S GUIDE
Download our free Data Loss Prevention Report and find out what your peers are saying about Trend Micro, Symantec, Forcepoint, and more!