Trend Micro Smart Protection Overview
Trend Micro Smart Protection is the #17 ranked solution in our list of endpoint security software. It is most often compared to Microsoft Defender Antivirus: Trend Micro Smart Protection vs Microsoft Defender Antivirus
What is Trend Micro Smart Protection?
Traditional security solutions can’t keep up with your users. Turning to multiple point products to address the myriad of challenges only increases complexity and may leave gaps in your security. Plus, you need a flexible solution that can grow and change with you as you migrate from on-premises to the cloud. To effectively counter today’s evolving threat landscape, you need integrated security that consolidates your view across all layers of protection and all deployment models.
Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Complete is a connected suite of security capabilities that protects
your users no matter where they go or what they do. This modern security delivers the best protection at multiple layers: endpoint, application, and network, using the broadest range of threat protection techniques available. Plus, you can evolve your protection along with your business using flexible on-premises, cloud, and hybrid deployment models that fit your IT environment today and tomorrow. In addition, you can manage users across multiple threat vectors from a single “pane of glass,” giving you complete visibility of the security of your environment.
Trend Micro Smart Protection is also known as Trend Micro Smart Protection Complete.
Trend Micro Smart Protection Buyer's Guide
Download the Trend Micro Smart Protection Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: February 2021
Trend Micro Smart Protection Customers
Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia, Blekinge County Council, Bulgarian American Credit Bank, Cancer Research UK, Delacour, Evalueserve, Gulftainer, Hiroshima Red Cross Hospital & Atomic-bomb Survivors Hospital, Mazda Motor Logistics Europe, MEDHOST, Nikigolf, Ochsner Health System, SIAX Computing Solutions, Tegen
Trend Micro Smart Protection Video
What users are saying about Trend Micro Smart Protection pricing:
- "If I'm not mistaken, for three years, for 400 licenses, we paid nearly 15,000 euros. We don't have any additional costs that we have to pay on top of that."
- "The licensing is on a yearly basis and I believe our organization paid about $2,000/year. However, it's been a while since I looked at the pricing and we no longer use the solution."
- "Our organization has paid licensing for three years, which averaged about $4.00 USD per user. We've been satisfied with the licensing. It's quite reasonable."
- "Its price is fine. Price-wise, it is competitive with any other vendor."
- "We pay for the solution on a yearly basis. We pay approximately 100 Euros a year per user. There are no additional fees above this."
Trend Micro Smart Protection Reviews
Learn what your peers think about Trend Micro Smart Protection. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: February 2021.
464,757 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 5 more Trend Micro Smart Protection Reviews