Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Reviews

rating
Alex-Wilson
Owner at a tech services company with 1-10 employees
Nov 13 2017

What is most valuable?

The solution is easy to configure, low cost, and reliable. I do not have to worry about maintenance once the solution... more»

How has it helped my organization?

Though we use the solution internally, we mainly install the solution for clients. My clients have been very happy.

What needs improvement?

Support has gotten much better. The main support is community based. They need to consider offering an enterprise level... more»

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

This solution is low cost and it has a simple cost structure with no recurring fees.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

I switched to this solution due to the cost of other solutions.

What other advice do I have??

* Read the documentation. * Understand that there is not a centralized controller required. * Realize that it is not... more»
Owenmpk
IT Support Professional at a tech consulting company
Apr 17 2018

What do you think of Ubiquiti Networks UniFi?

Primary Use Case: I use the Point-to-Point NanoBeam and wireless for small offices to warehouse wireless.   • Improvements to My Organization: Once setup, it just works. Now, the support and software are better. I have deployed over a hundred access points and approximately 50 NanoBeams. Business is growing due to referrals  • Valuable Features: The setup and ease of support Firmware can be pushed or manually updated.  The Cloud Key controller was a great addition. • Room for Improvement: Integrate NanoBeams into the Controller Software.  Better pre-purchase docs, as I have to contact support via chat for some things that should already be in documents. • Use of Solution: More than five years.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Ubiquiti Networks UniFi

Have A Question About Wi-Fi Hotspot Software?

Our experts can help. 291,818 professionals have used our research on 6,557 solutions.

Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Questions

Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Projects By Members

Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Consultants

What is Ubiquiti Networks UniFi?

Ubiquiti Networks UniFi AP, Featuring a clean industrial design, can be integrated seamlessly into any wall or ceiling surface (mounting kits included). The LED indicator simplifies deployment and configuration. With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller. The UniFi Controller software is bundled with the UniFi AP hardware at no extra charge - no separate software, licensing or support fee.
Also known as
UniFi
Ubiquiti Networks UniFi customers
NASCAR Grand-AM, Maritime Parc, Outdoor Music Festival, One Republic Tour, British Armed Forces, Arcadia School District, Bartlett School District, Universidad del Azuay, Estelar Hotels, Intercontinental Bali, Moscow - Enforta, Miami - Sling Broadband, Manhattan - MST, Ecuador - Aire.EC