UiPath Process Mining Overview

UiPath Process Mining is the #1 ranked solution in our list of top Process Mining tools. It is most often compared to Celonis: UiPath Process Mining vs Celonis

What is UiPath Process Mining?

Improve Business Efficiency
Identify root cause process issues to deliver effective and sustainable solutions that save significant time, resources and costs for your business.

Reduce Potential Risks
Detect potential risks and control weaknesses in your business processes in real time. Now risks can be controlled and eliminated.

Increase Customer Satisfaction
New multidimensional analytics of end-to-end customer journeys. Delivering enhanced analytics to improve customer experience.

UiPath Process Mining is also known as ProcessGold.

UiPath Process Mining Buyer's Guide

Download the UiPath Process Mining Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: December 2020

UiPath Process Mining Customers
Lotte Corporation, LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Sunway Group, Deloitte, Heritage Bank

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about UiPath Process Mining pricing:
  • "The pricing of Process Mining is based on an annual subscription. The final cost per year depends on what clients are able to negotiate with their salesperson."
  • "The pricing for the product is high. You pay a licensing fee and an additional 20% for support and maintenance."

UiPath Process Mining Reviews

reviewer1358187
Automation Lead | Hyperautomation | AI | RPA at a computer software company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Aug 28, 2020
Valuable features include root cause analysis and identifying bottlenecks to improve workflows

What is our primary use case?

We are using Process Mining to identify processes to be automated. We are also using the product as part of our hyper-automation strategy. Right now we have been able to identify a lot of automation opportunities within the company based on the data that we are collecting from different system processes.

• "The core mining analysis is strong."
  • "Installation using the cloud solution is a seamless integration with virtually no installation time involved."
  • "The product could be better integrated with simulations."

What other advice do I have?

One of the things that I will suggest for people looking into this type of solution is to also look into task mining. That is another complementary feature within process mining that is going to allow users to see all their processes from a more detailed perspective based on individual tasks within the processes. On a scale from one to ten where one is the worst, and ten is the best, I would rate UiPath Process Mining as a nine-out-of-ten. The capabilities are strong and the product performs at a high level.
reviewer1260327
Associate Vice President at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Feb 18, 2020
The ability to automate processes helps us to save time and costs

What is our primary use case?

We use this product for robotic automation. With it, we are automating certain standard business processes so they do not have to be handled manually. We can build robots to run automated processes to complete these standard tasks that we would normally have to do manually, otherwise, on a periodic basis. So instead of doing these repetitive tasks manually, the robot is doing it instead of us and it takes care of them automatically.

• "This product is easy-to-use and the interface is simple and user-friendly."
  • "The cost should be improved with variable models to help different types of users afford the product."
  • "Integration with new technologies should be kept up-to-date so they can be adopted as they are released."

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten where one is the worst and ten is the best, I would rate this as an eight. It is an eight rather than higher because there is always, something to do to make even a very good product better. The advice that I have for people considering adopting this product is that it is important to define scenarios in the beginning before starting to build them. It is best to start working with simple scenarios. After they have success with that, they can try things that are more complex. It is tempting to want to just jump in and do complex things right away, but it is important…
Learn what your peers think about UiPath Process Mining. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: December 2020.
455,536 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Kreig Fields
CEO at Connected Wizdom
Dec 22, 2020
Good technical support and great training materials with an easy initial setup

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for document understanding and to automate the transfer of information between systems. Emails have been coming into a group of data entry clerks, and those data entry clerks, in the past, have been taking that information and pasting it into another system. We've basically automated that process. Now, the system reads the email, extracts the information, and then posts it to another system for us. We are also taking a PDF with multiple documents, splitting it up into separate documents, and then posting that to another system.

• "Technical support is quite helpful and responsive."
  • "The training materials sometimes don't keep up with the system changes."

What other advice do I have?

We're consultants. We're not part of the partner program, which is probably what's causing the lack of sales support. Although, I have tried to get into the sales program. Even that is difficult. Their sales staff is so overwhelmed with opportunities that they're just not responsive. We're doing process mining, however, it also has the document understanding and all those other things that we need as well. We use both on-premises and cloud deployment models. In general, I would rate the solution at a nine out of ten. Even though they're moving so fast that they can't keep up with the…
reviewer931143
Project Manager at a legal firm with 11-50 employees
May 7, 2020
Capture process helps to understand how your process steps work and what you can do to improve them but stability needs improvement

• "The most valuable feature is the capture process. That is really good because it helps you to understand how your process steps work and what you can do to improve them. It helps to make it more visibility and tangibility into what you are doing in terms of the processes."
  • "It is stable, but not the top of the curve. It can be improved, let's put it that way."

What other advice do I have?

UiPath is a solid company. It's almost the best on the market today. Process mining is something that will help the RPA process because, in the end, those tools, like process mining/ process simplification and standardization are hand in the hand of RPA. Process mining will reach a certain level in the future. I think it is a company to look at and to invest in this technology. Grow with the company because it's a solid one. I would rate it a seven out of ten. In the next release, I would like for there to be a way to automatically do mining activity instead of recording yourself on the…
Harish K
RPA Practice Head / Delivery Manager at Knot Solutions FZ LLC
Mar 5, 2020
Covers many features and platforms that are valuable

What is our primary use case?

We don't actually use it in our company, we deploy ProcessGold in our clients' premises and provide the services for this solution. We have deployed it for many processes, mainly for human resources, IT, marketing and also for sales. A new aspect is for procurement.

• "We have deployed it for many processes, mainly for human resources, IT, marketing and also for sales. A new aspect is for procurement."
  • "In terms of what can be improved, what I've seen so far in most of the implementations is that the client's expectations towards the RPA solution and their road map for the solution are different. The road map should be very clear in terms of what should be done and why it has to be done."

What other advice do I have?

The processes which are identified as the RPA candidates have to be thoroughly assessed. Unless and until the process is not qualified as a candidate, we should not take any chances by automating it. I would say that the process identification is a key part and the business owners who own that particular process should come up with an assessment. On a scale of one to ten - I would rate this product a ten.
HimanshuJoshi
Consultant - RPA at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Jan 19, 2020
We are able to present processes clearly to the business, but it is complex to use

What is our primary use case?

We have an order-entry application. We use ProcessGold to record all the steps that we have to perform to create an order. It helps us to create a static record from which we can use a UiPath bot.

• "The reporting features of ProcessGold are the most valuable. It creates things in a manner by which they can be easily represented to the business. Business can easily understand what actually happened in the process."
  • "The product has to be simplified because there are some facets that are just too complex. It's not easy for everyone to understand. You have to do training on ProcessGold and then you can use it."

What other advice do I have?

The solution will be helpful for a person who has some admin and some managerial experience, but it won't be helpful for a person who has a technical background.
Nayeem Mohammed
Program Manager - IA at Proven Consult
Dec 14, 2020
Straightforward to set up, good support, and is very handy for beginning with RPA

What is our primary use case?

We are IT, service providers. We help our customers use this solution. When you have a huge inventory of business processes, and you need to understand where to begin your automation journey. That is where process mining becomes a very handy, tool. With the help of the CPG logs, we can data mine the database logs, which processes consume more time, which is more critical, and which is more business.

• "What I like about this solution is the way it identifies the process and the transformation from data to some analysis between appliances."
  • "Not everyone in the business can readily provide the kind of information that is to be put into process mining, which is an area that needs to be worked on."

What other advice do I have?

Definitely, I would recommend it. This is a very good tool. The inputs to this process mining are also very good. I would rate this solution an eight out of ten.
reviewer1147956
Head of Research And Development at a consultancy with 11-50 employees
Jan 30, 2020
Easy to use and has good support

What is our primary use case?

So far our primary use has been for process flow. How do you automate? In most of the cases, it was multi-source data collection systems from multiple sources and getting all the information to one point. There is an email or a message. Then how do you get the data from different sources and put them into one language? So far most of the use cases were just that.

• "Its most valuable features are that it is easy to use and to find people who actually do the UiPath."
  • "Instead of doing only UiPath bots, it should handle other bots as well. Then I can deploy automation anywhere on any other software. It should not be only UiPath. That's the future of it."

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend ProcessGold, but I think the price has to come down. It's too high. On a scale of one to ten, I would give ProcessGold an eight.
See 8 more UiPath Process Mining Reviews