Jeff Martin
AVP Customer Experience at Encova Ins
Super simple solution that has made our organization more efficient

• "With the robotics and management of Orchestrator, we are able to kick things off. We are starting to get more out of the scheduling of these and into more on demand triggered events, such as a RESTful service calls and things of that nature."
  • "While the UiPath Academy is simple and you get a decent understanding of what's there, you still have to dedicate on an awful lot of time doing the automations to become proficient at them."

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is around manual conversion of data from one system to another. These are big processes right now.

We are using Studio, Orchestrator and the robots.

How has it helped my organization?

Our organization is more efficient. The people that you're automating processes from are happy they are getting done. They are excited and like to be a part of the process. It's also new technology. It's innovative. and people enjoy being around that.

We don't have a baseline metric for the elimination of human errors. So, we don't know how many errors a human actually makes doing some of the conversion data entry processes. We assume they are about 90 percent accurate and UiPath is 100 percent accurate.

We have saved 18,000 hours so far this year.

What is most valuable?

The ease of using the platform for automating your company's processes is a five out of five. It is super simple. Everyone who we have in our robotics team had no experience with automation or robotics previously. They went online took the classes from UiPath. They started with the Community Edition, just to play with it themselves, then they were probably experts within a couple of months.

What needs improvement?

Everyone has used the UiPath Academy training. I would rate it around a three or four out of five. While it's simple and you get a decent understanding of what's there, you still have to dedicate on an awful lot of time doing the automations to become proficient at them.

While it looks like it is being addressed, getting the unattended robots to every person's machine in the company and executing on their machines needs improvement.

I would rate the stability as a five out of five. it hasn't gone down yet.

We have a team of four people involved in our automation program.

I have only used the technical support to fix a licensing discrepancy. They were okay.

Everybody said, "We had to do more with less," from the C-suite on down. RPA is the only way that you can do that which seemed viable. So, we tried it out.

We were previously using VM.

The initial setup is straightforward. With our proof of concept, it took us two to three weeks to develop it, then another week to make it production ready. When we deployed it into production, we had the license. We installed the robot and had it running through Windows Scheduler before we had Orchestrator, and it just worked

We started with a proof of concept, had it running in production, and bought the license that day.

We did have a systems integrator who helped us. Overall, for the initial implementation, I would rate them a five out of five. They came in, and it was great.

We have been able to achieve our ROIs on pretty much every process that we have done. You see it almost initially, as soon as the process starts running. However, until we get the actual feedback of, "Yes, I can tell this is saving us time and effort." It takes about a month for the business unit to really recognize it.

We haven't technically saved money because we haven't gotten rid of anybody, so our CFO will not let us claim money. However, we do calculate time given back. Right now, I believe for this year, we've been given back 18,000 hours so far.

Our licensing costs are around $40,000 a year.

We looked at the big three: Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, and UiPath. Then, we chose UiPath because of cost and ease of use. The training was there. It was so quick and easy to pick up.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend UiPath. It's easy to use and learn. It just works and doesn't break. It's cost-effective.

We run our automations in virtual environments, such as Citrix. Orchestrator sits in VMware along with unattended robots. It kicks everything off behind the scenes. Most processes are set on a time schedule.

We prefer unattended bots. We're moving into that real-time trigger, but still like to run unattended to give some form of user interface for the user to call them.

I would definitely rate it a 10 out of 10 because of what it delivers and allows, along with the benefits. You can also see on their strategy on the roadmap, it's just expanding and getting better.

SO
Head of Automation at a retailer with 1,001-5,000 employees
Easy to use and allows building a solution onto any legacy system

• "Orchestrator has a lot of good features including the configuration, the queues, the transaction reporting, the logs, and accessibility."
  • "I would like to see more support for the cloud in Australia."

What is our primary use case?

We are using Orchestrator and robots.

Our primary use for this solution is Accounts Payable invoice automation.

We run automations in the virtual environment provided by the Amazon service. Our implementation has been finicky at times. The latest release is a lot more stable, but I've had a two-week production outage where DLLs weren't registered and someone from Vegas had to log in for eight hours to our servers. They had to uninstall and reinstall the solution, as well as all of the different apps. I lost a bit of faith in the solution with that incident.

With respect to how easy it is to automate our company's processes, on a scale of one to five, I would rate it a four. It's pretty easy to use, but it wouldn't be a five because it isn't doing everything for me. Things still need to be done.

I have not taken the Academy training but my team has. On a scale of one to five, judging how beneficial it is, I would rate the training a four.

From the point that we purchased our UiPath license until we had our first robot was approximately two weeks. The process was pretty straightforward.

How has it helped my organization?

With respect to saving time, the last company I worked with was trying to save one thousand FTE. So far, they are already at sixty FTE, and in Australia, we're at ten FTE.

This solution has helped us to reduce human errors, although it has created other errors.

What is most valuable?

This technology gives you the ability to build a solution using any legacy system.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see more support for the cloud in Australia.

A tool that better identifies the processes, watches the computer and works it out for me, would be an improvement.

I have been using this solution since 2016.

The stability of this solution has improved since we started using it. Now that I have done an upgrade, it seems to be a lot better.

I was running High-Density on the 2016.2 or 2016.3 version, and I had a lot of problems. I couldn't determine whether they were just UiPath issues or it could be partly attributed to the client app. What we noticed was that if you log in as Console, you have far fewer issues than if you run High-Density.

These days, I would rate the stability a four out of five.

We had between fifty and a hundred people working in the automation program in the old company.

I have only used technical support once and my experience with them was not good. That was during our two-week outage.

We used Blackbook.ai to assist us with our implementation and our experience with them was awesome.

We have seen ROI from this solution in terms of money saved. Just in Australia, we have saved a million dollars. In India, we have saved maybe five million dollars.

At the last company I worked with, the annual licensing fees were $700,000 USD.

From a cost perspective, I have an issue with the price of the bots. At the company that I was with previously, we were paying $3,600 USD per bot. With the new company that I am at, because we're new and we don't have the size, we are paying $8,000 USD per bot.

It was 2016 when I evaluated this solution, and it had a small market share at the time.

Everything I had read about Blue Prism said that it was too heavy, too old school, and had too much development ramp-up time. I looked at Automation Anywhere and UiPath. Automation Anywhere had a good price point, especially for a PoC. However, in between Blackbook.ai and what I saw out of UiPath, I felt that UiPath was the better option.

What other advice do I have?

This solution is pretty good. It's an enabler. There is a lot of investment and a lot of new things. My advice to anybody who is implementing this solution is to make sure that it is set up to scale correctly.

What I would like to see is everything as a SaaS, completely, bots included, and I want it hosted in Australia.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: October 2021.
542,721 professionals have used our research since 2012.
HT
RPA Developer at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Academy training and session recording help you get started right away

• "The most valuable feature of this solution is the training that is available."
  • "I would like to see more features included in the AI Fabric."

What is our primary use case?

I am a developer so I primarily use Studio. Once the bots are developed they go to Orchestrator.

We have a combination of different use cases. Sometimes it deals with Outlook, the Microsoft Office Suite, or certain integrated web applications. You build a solution to integrate all of the applications that are part of the same process.

We do not run our automations in a virtual environment at the moment, but we are currently evaluating how we can do this.

With respect to how easy it is to automate our company's processes, on a scale of one to five, I would rate this solution a five. The majority of the simple tasks are done through recording, which saves on our development time. You just record the things that you want to achieve and then customize to get it going.

Since I was new to the product, I used the training. I took the developer training, as well as business analyst training. On a scale of one to five, judging how beneficial it is, I would rate the training a five. It's truly very beneficial because you can just touch base with the actual tool and get it done.

From the point that we purchased our UiPath license until we had our first robot was approximately six weeks. This was a complex use case and it worked well, so it was a good proof of value.

How has it helped my organization?

Prior to using this solution, everything was running well, though users were facing challenges because they were spending a significant amount of their time correcting things that were misrepresented or not done correctly by some other part of the team. The consultant is supposed to correct or manage all of the changes, and it was not only taking a long time but not on their to-do list for the day. It is this extra time that this solution is being used to address.

In the pilot project, we have seen proof of value. However, it is not in production yet, so it is too early to see how much time this solution will save us. The people whose jobs will be affected are looking forward to this solution because we are expecting to cut their mundane tasks from eight hours a day to two or three hours a day.

In terms of eliminating human errors, I don't think that we have seen any difference.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is the training that is available. You can just access the resources.

There is a Community Edition of this solution, which is a plus. Some other vendors do not offer this or have just started offering it. Accessibility is the biggest thing.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see more features included in the AI Fabric. This is the biggest thing that I am looking forward to.

With respect to the stability, on a scale from one to five, I would rate this solution a four. There are certain features that are incomplete and they are still working on, such as computer vision.

We currently have about five people involved in the RPA team. It's the kickoff stage for us, and more like a COE.

We did not use another RPA solution before this one.

We decided to invest because necessity is the mother of innovation. We were seeing our consultants spending too much time in processing certain areas of the business, and we wanted to find ways to make their lives easier and improve the processing.

We had Roboyo assist us, and our experience with them has been pretty good so far. On a scale from one to five, I would rate them a five.

This is just a pilot project so ROI is not really in the grid. We hope to have a good ROI on the solutions that are deployed using UiPath.

What other advice do I have?

I look forward to trying the better features that will be released in upcoming versions.

My advice for anybody who is implementing this solution is to not only automate the process but redesign the process. If you have steps one through ten then you don't simply automate them "as-is". First, improvise your process and then try to automate that. It will save time and money.

This is a good solution and I am looking forward to the new AI features.

Victor Sirianni
Business Intelligence & Automation Manager at a manufacturing company with 1,001-5,000 employees
UiPath allows us to not only automate but to also do new things that would have previously required an army to develop and execute.

• "his solution has allowed us to tackle tasks that could not possibly be done by humans."
  • "The initial setup process seemed very complicated."

What is our primary use case?

We currently use an on-premise Orchestrator instance along with VDIs for Studio development, testing, and production Robots. We use UiPath in a few different ways: for repetitive high volume and or high complexity time-intensive tasks, for tasks with high error rates and or low error tolerance, and as a component in larger digital workstreams requiring the interaction of multiple systems and workers.

How has it helped my organization?

We are able to roll out customized sales reports for every appointment for all 400 of our sales agents, which is something that was not even feasible before. It could not possibly be done by humans alone without hiring an army.

What needs improvement?

We have been patching together a number of different solutions to try and create a more holistic automation solution. The newly announced features such as Long Processes, AI Fabric, and improved attended dashboard will go a long way in solving those needs.

Eight Months

On a scale from one to five where one is not stable and five is very stable, I would rate the stability of UiPath platform as a three. We had a lot of trouble initially, most of which was our own fault. Migrating all development, testing, and production, to identical virtual machines to ensure parity helped tremendously with stability and reliability. We still have to be very careful with selectors though and have learned to not trust the default capture particularly with Java-based applications.

I'd say the customer support is nothing short of excellent. We've had access to both technical and business experts as needed, and have regular conversations regarding challenges, successes, and the path to full-enterprise deployment.

On a scale from one to five where one is the least beneficial and five is the most beneficial, I would rate the UiPath Academy RPA training for our team as a four. It's no substitute for programming experience and computer science knowledge, but one of our Accounting Analysts and a Process Engineer each completed the first course and within a couple of weeks were producing basic automations. It's a fantastic entry point both for non-technical and technical users to learn about RPA and get up and building fast.

Previously I've used Automation Anywhere and switched when changing companies.

Our infrastructure team handled implementation with considerable help from UiPath. On a scale from one to five where one is very bad and five is excellent, I would rate our experience with UiPath as a five. The service was excellent.

It took us about four months to see a return on our investment. In the last six months, we have saved about a hundred thousand dollars and we have freed up about five FTE (Full-Time Employees) of capacity.

Plan to scale from the start! We initially deployed with a single-node on-premise configuration to test everything out and validate the business case. Six-months later and we now have to stand-up a new environment that is critical-process-capable (multi-site/cloud, load balancing, log monitoring, failover, etc) and has the capacity to handle the number of robots and users needed as we roll out enterprise-wide. It would have been more cost-effective and much easier on the infrastructure team to plan it all out ahead of time.

We evaluated BluePrisim, Automation Anywhere, and UiPath. Our Process Engineers and citizen developers really liked the flowchart-esque UI and the business leaders were impressed by UiPath's ability to build a PoC for one of our worst processes in just two days.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to five where one is very difficult and five is very easy, I would rate the ease of use as a three. The flow is ideal for process-minded people and analysts, so they are able to navigate the UI and start building quickly. Our more advanced developers occasionally opine about the lack of an editor like interface and the need to click through a lot of UI elements to access more technical elements. Overall though, we feel it strikes a good middle ground, particularly when compared to other major competitors.

Larry Hinds
Systems Administrator at Allied Solutions
Unattended robots save us a lot of time, and Orchestrator makes it very easy to see what is going on

• "I like Orchestrator and how easy it is to manipulate and get your data, to see what's going on."
  • "One of the things we're struggling with it how to project how many robots we need to do these processes, so better documentation or assistance in this regard would be useful."

What is our primary use case?

We use unattended robots and the Orchestrator module. I am most familiar with the Orchestrator. We are very new to this solution and just getting into it.

We are a financial insurance company and we do VoW, Verify on Web. We have a bunch of different insurance carriers.

We run automations in a virtual environment, VMware, and I haven't seen any problems with it.

With respect to how easy it is to automate our company's processes, on a scale of one to five, I would rate it a five. For my part of it, this solution seems very useful. I have limited exposure to it because I do more of the installation, the configs, etc. I don't really work with the workloads, although I see what is being worked with. We have our in-house developers who are doing the integration into our in-house programs, so I watch what they do and it just seems that it's very easy to pick up on.

I have not used the UiPath Academy, although I think that the developers have. I did not get any feedback from them about it.

I was not involved at the time, but I think that from the point that we purchased our UiPath license until we had our first robot was approximately three to four months.

How has it helped my organization?

In terms of eliminating human errors, I would say that we have a twenty-five percent reduction in the number of them. However, it is hard for me to say because I'm not that clear with it prior to the incorporation of the robots.

With respect to saving time, because of the commitment to the development and the installation and the bringing things onboard, at this point, we have not saved time. In daily operations, we do save time. I would say that we save between twenty and forty hours a day.

Our organization has improved because of the time savings. We've got robots now taking ten seconds to do what people were taking four to six minutes to do. It's a whole department of people that are now free to do other things.

What is most valuable?

I like Orchestrator and how easy it is to manipulate and get your data, to see what's going on. My job is to make sure that the system is running, so it's very easy to go to the Orchestrator through the dashboards. If it's not running, you'll see through the logs what's not running and what has caused the problem. At that point, normally, I escalate it to whoever needs to work on it.

The company likes this solution because of scalability.

What needs improvement?

With respect to the stability, on a scale of one to five, I would rate this solution a four. I cannot give it five, yet, because I have just not had enough exposure to it.

We have about twelve people working with this solution, from developers to the business side to the IT side.

The idea of RPA was brought back down to me from our VP of IT, but I'm not sure where he got it from.

We have already seen a workload that has been moved off of our employees. It was within the first two months of the bot being developed. It is not my place to say the amount, but I can say that it is substantial and six digits.

What other advice do I have?

From a cost perspective, the unattended bots are going to be a major saving for us. We have a lot of mundane, routine tasks that need to be done. I have not done very much with the attended bots, so I'm not sure how we might benefit from using them.

My advice to anybody who is implementing this solution is that knowing what it is you want to automate is the most important thing. We were kind of blind walking in on that. We had one process we looked at and now it's throughout our company. People have all kinds of ideas about what we can do with automation.

HB
Chief Health Informatics Officer at a government with 10,001+ employees
Has the ability to schedule tasks and Orchestrator centrally manages our bots

• "The product helps achieve efficiency that will create ROI and the training and support are very good."
  • "Incorporating more in the way of machine learning and AI would extend the capabilities of the product."

What is our primary use case?

We use Orchestrator, Studio, and of course the bots for indexing documents received from outside providers.

How has it helped my organization?

The best example of the way this product has improved how our organization functions is by the increase in efficiency it has helped us achieve.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the ability to schedule tasks and using Orchestrator to centrally manage our bots.

What needs improvement?

Areas of this solution that have room for improvement are a couple of activities that have issues. We would like to incorporate machine learning so that we can do some of the quality checks that we do automatically instead of relying 100% on manual quality review by humans.

Additional features that we would like to see included in the next release are those they seem to already have planned. I am very intrigued by the AI capabilities that we saw in demonstrations. Having that capability would be absolutely fantastic.

On a scale from one to five where one is not stable and five is very stable, I would rate the stability of UiPath platform as about a four. There are two activities that we use that fail about 5% of the time. UiPath is fixing that — as far as we understand — and so we should get a solution very soon.

We currently have just two people in our organization involved in the automation program. That could potentially expand under the right circumstances.

Our team has had the opportunity to use the UiPath Academy RPA training. On a scale from one to five where one is the least beneficial and five is very beneficial, I would rate the UiPath Academy in training our team as a five-out-of-five. We literally started at ground zero with UiPath software, and, without the training, I don't think we would know exactly what it can do.

I also think the source support and technical support for this solution are both very good.

From the time we purchased our UK UiPath license until we had your first robot in production was really before purchase. We had a proof of concept opportunity prior to purchasing the product, so we could make sure it worked for our purposes.

The initial setup process was straightforward. We started with just Studio, and not Orchestrator. Our deployment was just a simple matter of installing Studio. It was very simple to install.

We have not seen a return on investment in a way that we can account for exactly because we have not done that evaluation. At this point, we have projected some ROI numbers but we don't have the final ROI. I think it did not take long to see the ROI as it didn't take months. It probably just took a few days to see a difference.

The performance benefits we have seen at this stage of our deployment is in the form of increased productivity. So, in our development processes, we have at least doubled the performance of the process we have automated.

The solution also helped to eliminate human errors. I really don't know the percentages we have not done that evaluation, but I know it does eliminate them as it is evident in the results.

On top of that, the solution saves our organization time which is also evident in the fact that the staff members who are using the bots can double their performance.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to five with one being the most difficult and five being very easy, I would rate the interface of the UiPath platform as a four-out-of-five. I chose that rating only because our legacy software is a bit difficult to automate. The selectors end up not always being accurate.

On a scale from one to ten where one is the worst and ten is the best, I would rate the product overall as a nine. I don't think I have enough understanding to give it a ten. However, it seems from our investigation of other platforms, that UiPath is one of the easiest RPA systems to learn and use.

My advice to anyone considering RPA as a solution is to do your homework upfront. Learn what the platforms can do before you just pick one and start trying to automate.

reviewer1252698
User at a wholesaler/distributor with 10,001+ employees
Drag and drop interface minimizes development time and high-density robots simplify management

• "The drag and drop interface of Studio is very valuable as it minimizes the development time."
  • "Orchestrator can be improved by making the landing page dashboard customizable based on what information and stats we want to see as an organization."

What is our primary use case?

In our organization (Global Business Services), we do a lot of automations in the Windows environment. In the past, we've used a lot of VBA macros and VB scripts but maintaining support for more than 1000 macros has become a very difficult task. UiPath, as an end-to-end RPA solution, solves many issues and limitations of the previous setup.

How has it helped my organization?

We were managing more than 1000 VBA macros and we knew there's even more out there in the business. By deploying UiPath bots, we have standardized the automation approach and it also gave us a centralized view and control of all automations deployed on the platform (Orchestrator).

What is most valuable?

The drag and drop interface of Studio is very valuable as it minimizes the development time. The Orchestrator is also a very integral part of the package as it allows us to deploy, monitor, and manage all of the bots in the platform.

The capability of creating and using high-density robots makes management simpler and straightforward.

What needs improvement?

The Studio can be improved by adding certain features like color-coding the activities. By letting the user change the color of the activity box (or by having different default colors for each type of activity), it's easier to identify activities especially when they are nested together.

The Orchestrator can be improved by making the landing page dashboard customizable based on what information and stats we want to see as an organization. The stats shown in the Orchestrator dashboard are very basic. Today, we had to make a separate web app that uses the Orchestrator API just to see the data that we want to see in a format that we prefer. Our business needs visibility on which country the failed/pending bots are servicing and how many jobs were completed based on tower assignments. These stats are not available out-of-the-box in Orchestrator.

My organization has been using UiPath for more than a year now.

The system is pretty stable, the only limitation could be the hardware setup. If there is not enough RAM or CPU power on the machines where the bots are running, then it could result in system crashes.

It's very scalable as you can start with one bot and make it do multiple processes. Adding the next bots is easy too.

We have an assigned Customer Success Manager and he has been very helpful. He used to be a senior developer in UiPath and he's very knowledgeable.

UiPath is our first official RPA solution.

The initial setup was straightforward. We had to build virtual servers and install UiPath in the machines, then opened up a couple of ports in the firewall and we were ready to go.

We implemented using a vendor team and it took longer than expected despite the initially assessed simple approach. Getting the paperwork done and giving the vendor team access to the system probably took longer.

I don't have direct visibility on the ROI as a different team takes care of it, but since we started using UiPath, we have been more stringent on what kind of automation projects we take in as a developer team.

UiPath has a Community version that is totally free (including Orchestrator) and has all the features. Any organization that wants to get into RPA should try that out and then look into the paid version.

We've had a demo by Blue Prism but ultimately we chose UiPath based on the support we received, as well as its capabilities.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is considering this solution is to use the free Community version extensively and make use of the community forums. The RPA Academy is also a great resource, a one-stop shop to get educated in using UiPath and it's also free. Once your organization is ready to scale and go beyond free, UiPath offers reasonable pricing.

Other
NR
Solution Architect at a engineering company with 10,001+ employees
Studio is very easy to learn, and Orchestrator makes it easy to manage the platform

• "It is really easy for people to learn the basics and the learning curve is not steep."
  • "Orchestrator needs to have better integration to include business users."

What is our primary use case?

We use all of the products in the UiPath platform.

We have use cases ranging from back-office to manufacturing, which include large project management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and treasury management. Most of the areas in the company have processes that we have automated.

We run our automations in the Citrix virtual environment, although we are unhappy with Citrix. It is pretty bad, and it's very difficult to keep up the performance. AVS or Azure do not offer a good service yet, but we are looking for alternatives with respect to the virtual environment.

With respect to how easy it is to automate our company's processes, on a scale of one to five, I would rate this solution a four. We have been using UiPath for quite a long time, and we have seen this evolving. It has been getting better over the last few years.

On a scale of one to five, judging how beneficial it is, I would rate the training between three and four. The training is good, but the content doesn't have the depth required for people to go ahead and do something if they're not technical. It's still pretty high-level.

From the point that we purchased our UiPath license until we had our first robot was three to four weeks. The process is getting better, but when we started in 2016 and UiPath was small, it was good but needed refinement. I would have rated it three out of five back then.

How has it helped my organization?

Using this solution is enabling us to move the drive for digital transformation to the core. We can now take automation to a level it has never been to.

In terms of eliminating human errors, we have seen benefits. With humans performing, the accuracy was at approximately ninety percent. Our accuracy with automation is now close to one hundred percent.

With respect to saving time, we have seen FTE savings but the numbers are confidential.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of Studio is the ease of use. It is really easy for people to learn the basics and the learning curve is not steep.

Orchestrator makes it very easy to manage the platform.

What needs improvement?

Orchestrator needs to have better integration to include business users.

We have been using this solution since 2016.

With respect to the stability, on a scale from one to five, I would rate this solution between four and five. Stability has been getting better. For example, Studio used to have a lot of bugs when you were developing and when you were capturing the screens. Now it's been getting better, but there is still room to improve.

Orchestrator used to lag quite a bit when there were a high number of transactions, and there is still room to improve.

We have at least a few hundred people involved in our automation program.

The technical support for this solution is pretty good. Whenever we had trouble they were always there.

We did not use another RPA prior to this one. We were looking at improving the efficiency of processes and bringing some innovative solutions to automating tasks and processes. This is when we decided to try RPA.

We implemented this solution on our own.

We have seen ROI but I cannot share the specifics.

We did a very extensive vendor review. We had all of the major providers of RPA solutions in 2016, and UiPath was the one that came through in terms of fulfilling all of the criteria.

What other advice do I have?

Looking ahead at the features that are being released this year, they seem to be what we have been looking for.

My advice for anybody researching this type of solution is to choose wisely. There are a lot of products out there, but few of them actually work.

This is a good solution and they are releasing some features that I am looking forward to, but there is still room to improve.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Download our free UiPath Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.