Srđan Suć
Technical Consultant at Ibis-Instruments d.o.o.
An intuitive tool for that saves us time with repetitive and boring tasks

• "From jobs that require reading and processing emails, to jobs that require scraping information from web pages, this tool allows us to do anything that can be done by a human."
  • "Definitely, the machine learning engine should be improved so that we can process more invoices and purchase orders in PDF format with ease."

What is our primary use case?

I've used UiPath Studio to develop Automation projects that help me automate repetitive and manual tasks. This lets me focus on other, more important jobs to do.

How has it helped my organization?

I've been able to automate some tasks and projects both for me and my colleagues to help us with boring repetitive work. From jobs that require reading and processing emails, to jobs that require scraping information from web pages, this tool allows us to do anything that can be done by a human.

What is most valuable?

UiPath studio recorder allows us to automate jobs very quickly and very easily.

The tool is intuitive and precise. It is easy to use with not a lot of programming knowledge needed. Also, there many built-in activities that let us automate tasks. If there is no activity available then it is probable that somebody has built one already.

What needs improvement?

Definitely, the machine learning engine should be improved so that we can process more invoices and purchase orders in PDF format with ease. There is a beta version but it is not stable. This is the only place where UiPath needs to improve because their competitors have this option and it is useful.

I've been using UiPath and UiPath Studio for more than a year.

HimanshuJoshi
Consultant - RPA at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Enables our clients to get their work done within half of the time that it is done manually

• "The tech support that UiPath provides to the licensed user it is really helpful. There were some scenarios when my issue was resolved within 24 hours. Also, I like the constant updates that UiPath provided to us."
  • "As in my opinion, debugging needs more improvement. Also, if we get any other tool or technology which helps extract information from the scanned or handwritten document than that will be really helpful as a user and for our clients as well."

What is our primary use case?

I am using it for a project that we did for our client e.g HR automation in which we create, update, and delete the employee the database which includes master data management, active directory, and SNOW as the used environments for the solution.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath helps our clients achieve their goals like with RPA. Now, with UiPath they get their work done within half of the time that it is done manually. They have more accuracy in their tasks and it has become easier to maintain. Before they reach the office they already have all the work done by the bot in their desk.

What needs improvement?

I have been using UiPath for two years.

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: October 2021.
542,721 professionals have used our research since 2012.
reviewer1249089
Customer Experience Specialist - RPA at a computer software company with 5,001-10,000 employees
Automation of rule-based and mundane tasks allows time for more productive activities

• "The employee's productive hours increased and they were able to handle more transactions and focused on better quality work that needs human intelligence."
  • "A self-coding robot can be a very useful tool in the future."

What is our primary use case?

I'm working at a computer software company, where we're bringing digital transformation using UiPath. All rule-based and mundane tasks are identified and automated using RPA. We have about 25 bots in production now. Data processing, file handling, email automation, and related activities are running in production.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the ability to interact with almost all applications in Windows, ease of programming, excellent forum support for developers, free academy training, Orchestrator capabilities for BOT handling, and Citrix-supporting features during development.

What needs improvement?

Robotic process automation should mold and grow into intelligent process automation where a BOT can handle more than just robotic and simple tasks. I'm sure UiPath is working towards it.

A self-coding robot can be a very useful tool in the future.

We have been using UiPath for three years.

The ROI was quick and measurable. The employee's productive hours increased and they were able to handle more transactions and focused on better quality work that needs human intelligence. Some processes were developed in human-BOT collaboration as partial automation.

What other advice do I have?

The R&D focus of UiPath is really impressive.

Rohit Parakh Jain
User at a energy/utilities company with 201-500 employees
Advanced AI helps us with efficiency and streamlining our processes

• "The AI is also far more advanced than other similar tools, and it is free, which makes it a better product."
  • "The user interface can be improved and the version control can be better."

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case for this solution is to create a more user-friendly process automation system so that customer eccentricity can be on top. My company's employees can perform in a better way with increased efficiency and greater redundancy. In general, they can handle tasks in a more efficient manner.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath has improved our organization's process automation system by streamlining every process with their compliances. Employees now feel more comfortable to work in their spaces and this has increased our organization's productivity and our supply chain is now more active.

What is most valuable?

Robotic Process Automation is the most valuable feature from my perspective as it allows me to multitask and that too in a cyclic manner with better results.

The AI is also far more advanced than other similar tools, and it is free, which makes it a better product.

What needs improvement?

The user interface can be improved and the version control can be better. Document linking can also be improved, and also the searching could be more user-friendly.

Better integration with AI would also be an improvement.

I have been using UiPath for more than two years.

Sourav Kumar Das
Full Stack Developer at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Excel automation and Web scraping help to automate many of our tedious tasks

• "The features that are most valuable are Excel Automation, Web Automation, Web Scrapping, and CV Automation."
  • "I would like to see improvements made in OCR, Captcha Automation, and PDF extraction."

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case of this solution is automation. Where there are tedious tasks, we use the automation in those areas or sectors. I am a trainer and learner. It also helps others because it does not involve much coding.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath was recently implemented and we have started migrating to this technology. From my perspective, it's useful for solving any repetitive tasks in any field.

What is most valuable?

The features that are most valuable are Excel Automation, Web Automation, Web Scrapping, and CV Automation. We had small tasks so we used these types of automation. As a trainer, these automation types are useful.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see improvements made in OCR, Captcha Automation, and PDF extraction. There should be a clearer way of performing web scraping, such that it is simpler to do.

Overall, more add-on features would improve UiPath.

I have been using UiPath for four months.

reviewer1248423
Software Application Developer at a tech vendor with 10,001+ employees
MSP
Good custom components and debugging capability

• "The UI Explorer can examine the underlying structure of the application's user interface."
  • "I would like to see the replacement of VB.NET with some more popular programming language as the program's backbone."

What is our primary use case?

I use it professionally to build software robots for an international company.

How has it helped my organization?

My organization is spanning across multiple countries so it's hard for me to see UiPath's influence. However, in my office, we are yet to implement the first solutions.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of this solution are:

• Custom components that can be found on UiPath Go!
  • Debugger with variable watch capability.
  • The UI Explorer can examine the underlying structure of the application's user interface.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see the replacement of VB.NET with some more popular programming language as the program's backbone.

I've been using UiPath for around one year.

YAWANTWI-ADJEI
Data Visualization Specialist at Data Catalyst
Automated data scraping and entry helps to shorten customer service time

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case is data scraping and entry for an insurance firm.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has gives us shortened customer service time. It is easy to use and a lively community is always ready to help resolve an issue.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are PDF, Excel automation, and web scraping. The Try-Catch feature is awesome.

What needs improvement?

The emailing and integration with self-service BI systems are areas that need improvement.

I have been using UiPath for eight months.

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case is data scraping and entry for an insurance firm.

How has it helped my organization?

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are PDF, Excel automation, and web scraping.

The Try-Catch feature is awesome.

What needs improvement?

I have been using UiPath for eight months.

PG
Robotics & Process Efficiency Manager at Ageas
User
A powerful and easy-to-use solution for fast process automation

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use is RPA in insurance.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has given us the fast automation of processes.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of this solution are that it is powerful and easy to use.

What needs improvement?

The operations need to be improved.

I have been using this solution for two years.

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use is RPA in insurance.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has given us the fast automation of processes.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

The operations need to be improved.

I have been using this solution for two years.

Download our free UiPath Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.