Veeam Cloud Connect Reviews

rating
AmrHafez
Pre-sales Consultant at Beta IT
Aug 06 2019

What is most valuable?

The administration and management integrate with multiple solutions, not just with one or two environments, even if they're not VMware products. We've found this to be a valuable feature.

How has it helped my organization?

The biggest improvements are in the administration and management of the organization and in its ability to make everything more agile.

What needs improvement?

We were interested in investing hundreds of thousands of dollars in VMware. VMware right now is one of the biggest solutions in the world, in terms of the IT environment. But for Cloud Connect it's not. I think they need the cloud version to reach more customers, to enable the cloud version to be… more»

What other advice do I have?

We connect to the public cloud via Amazon, and for the private cloud, we use a cloud-based VMware solution. I would rate this solution eight out of ten.
Head of Infrastructure & System Department at a integrator with 51-200 employees
Oct 13 2019

What is most valuable?

The most valuable aspect of the solution is the ability to connect to cloud providers. The solution is free of charge. It's integrated with Veem Backup replication. The deployment is quite simple. Users are generally happy because of the familiarity they have with the features. The solution offers good transparency for the end-user.

What needs improvement?

It would be helpful if the enterprise edition was more complete. It's not as complete as the enterprise plus edition is. For instance, in the enterprise version, we can only use one accelerator with the cloud provider. It means if I have my Cloud Connect, I cannot connect another site of mine with another cloud connect and use an accelerator of Veeam. They should change this.

What other advice do I have?

I work for a consulting enterprise. For my needs, the solution offers everything I want. I'd rate it seven out of ten.
Find out what your peers are saying about Veeam Software, Amazon, Nakivo and others in Disaster Recovery (DR) Software. Updated: October 2019.
372,906 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Ibrahim Hasan
Founder at BetaIT
Sep 29 2019

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the fast replication and recovery of data.

What needs improvement?

The security of encrypted data could be better. Better encryption is needed. The backup solution is related to our data, and they need to encrypt data without utilizing the bandwidth. We would like to see them minimize the bandwidth between all sides.

What other advice do I have?

We are partners with Veeam. I would recommend this solution, but it really does depend on many factors, such as the size of the environment, what their requirements are, and do they have the capabilities to install Veeam I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Veeam Cloud Connect

372,906 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Veeam Cloud Connect Questions

What is Veeam Cloud Connect?

Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise enables businesses to act as a disaster recover (DR) service provider to deliver off-site backup and replication services to internal customers. This eliminates complexity by removing the need to maintain a VPN connection and it improves security by encapsulating all backup and management traffic into a single port.

Also known as
Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise
Veeam Cloud Connect customers

Worldwide Holdings, ContinuitySA, MPY, Linxdatacenter

BUYER'S GUIDE
Download our free Disaster Recovery (DR) Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about Veeam Software, Amazon, Nakivo, and more!