Email Security Questions
Jun 28 2021
There are many cybersecurity tools available, but some aren't doing the job that they should be doing.
What are some of the threats that may be associated with using 'fake' cybersecurity tools?
What can people do to ensure that they're using a tool that actually does what it says it does?
With remote work having become the norm for many, what security should businesses have in place? Do you have suggestions of specific products that businesses should look at?
Aug 05 2021
What is the best email encryption software for small enterprises using Office 365?
It needs to:
- Support 20 users
- Most staff are at remote sites
- Staff are mostly technical but not IT experts
- Needs to be robust
- Need to be easy to install and use
Thanks! I appreciate the help.
Product CategoriesEmail Security
Download our free Email Security Report and find out what your peers are saying about J2 Global, Microsoft, Proofpoint, and more!
- What are the threats associated with using ‘bogus’ cybersecurity tools?
- When evaluating Messaging Security, what aspect do you think is the most important to look for?
- What security measures should businesses prioritize to support secure remote work?
- What is the best email encryption software for small enterprises using Office 365?