WalkMe Overview

What is WalkMe?

WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using artificial intelligence, analytics, engagement, guidance and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website. Founded in 2011, WalkMe software is used by more than 1,500 enterprises globally, including over 30 percent of Fortune 500 companies.

Learn more about WalkMe by visiting www.walkme.com

WalkMe Customers

More than 1,500 enterprises globally, including over 30 percent of Fortune 500 companies: Amazon, Microsoft, T-Mobile, Cisco, CenturyLink, BMO, PayPal, Clarizen, Hulu, DB Schenker, Delta Air Lines

WalkMe Video

Filter Archived Reviews (More than two years old)

Video Production Specialist at a tech vendor with 51-200 employees
Considering the depth of features, it's deceptively simple with an intuitive, straightforward interface. However, it could be improved with an automation process for checking my own work.

What other advice do I have?

I have been nothing but pleased with this product. From the start WalkMe has impressed us with its functionality and ease of use.
SFDC Solutions Architect at a pharma/biotech company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Admin no longer has to focus on training as users click on the walk-thru's, but I'd advise registering for training as admin tools are a little confusing.

How has it helped my organization?

WalkMe takes the focus off the admin to provide training and empowers the users to click on the walk-thru's.

What needs improvement?

The admin tools can be a little confusing, so I understand registering for the training.

3 months

No. WalkMe completed our deployment on time without issues. Until we take training and can complete setup on our own, we won't be able to provide much.

Not to date.

Customer Service: Excellent. Julian has been very forth coming with information and more than willing to help. Technical Support: NA - haven't had a…
Customer Success Manager at a tech vendor with 51-200 employees
We were able to simplify and expedite the customer on-boarding and adoption process. It's complex, though, for a non-technical person and training takes 2 hours.

What other advice do I have?

It would be great to have more flexibility on the design creation. For non-tech CSM it is sometimes it's hard to build a specific code.
Founder & Facilitator at a think tank with 51-200 employees
It's amazing to see how quickly our users get up and running, but you really have to rely on your success manager to get the first phase launched.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, WalkMe exceeded our expectations. WalkMe had a significant impact on our ability to launch new versions, retrain more than 10,000 users, identify the areas that needed work in our system, and quickly provide a better product to our customers. I now feel very confident in my ability to use the tool and capture a major ROI for our company.
HRO Training Programs Leader with 501-1,000 employees
It's been a game-changer for how we handle systems training internally, although the editor functionality could use some improvement.

Manager, Customer Success with 51-200 employees
Our users can get hands-on help in a self-paced manner while actually getting things done in our app, but WalkMe has a steep learning curve.

What other advice do I have?

If you have a lot of steps to on-board your users and have a web product that is fairly complex to grasp, I highly recommend WalkMe. The service is exceptional and the software itself is slick.
COO at a real estate/law firm with 51-200 employees
It works very well with our web-based software, making our training more efficient.

What is most valuable?

The user interface was easy to work with and learn. Easy and smooth transition overall. The Walkme Solutions worked very well with our web based software.

How has it helped my organization?

Allows us to easily demo our software as well as train new users. Made training way more efficient.

What needs improvement?

None

4 months

None.

None

Customer Service: A+, excellent. Our support advisor, Doug Sykes, was great. Polite, understanding, patient, Knowledgable and very helpful throughout…
Director of Customer Success with 51-200 employees
It's most notably helped with on-boarding of users, but I'd like to see better analytics and reporting tools.

What other advice do I have?

I do not have any other comments, the previous statements sum it up pretty well. Overall, WalkMe has helped support our customers and get the doing the things they should be doing in our app.
Technical Writer at a hospitality company with 501-1,000 employees
We can develop user assistance directly without redirecting users, but it requires clean code with unique UI element IDs so the walk-thru's can grab UI elements correctly.
Innovative Learning Coach with 51-200 employees
It's saved our Implementation and Subject Matter Expert teams countless hours of work, but it runs a little slowly at times, which can be frustrating to our fast-paced users.

What other advice do I have?

USE EVERYTHING! all of their tools are amazing and interactive to help spread the good word your company is trying to portray.