WatchGuard Firebox OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
What is WatchGuard Firebox?
WatchGuard's approach to network security focuses on bringing best-in-class, enterprise-grade security to any organization, regardless of size or technical expertise. Ideal for SMBs and distributed enterprise organizations, our award-winning Unified Threat Management (UTM) appliances are designed from the ground up to focus on ease of deployment, use, and ongoing management, in addition to providing the strongest security possible.
WatchGuard Firebox Buyer's Guide
Download the WatchGuard Firebox Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2021
WatchGuard Firebox Customers
Ellips, Diecutstickers.com, Clarke Energy, NCR, Wrest Park, Homeslice Pizza, Fortessa Tableware Solutions, The Phoenix Residence
WatchGuard Firebox Video
What users are saying about WatchGuard Firebox pricing:
- "I buy a three-year renewal on the main device, which is usually around $3,000 to $4,000. They usually upgrade the device when I do it. You get a big discount when you do three years."
- "I spent $600 or $800 on this product and I'm paying a couple of hundred dollars a year in a subscription service to keep the lights on, on it... It works out to $100 or $200 a year if you buy several years at once. It's fair."
- "I usually tell people that it's really affordable as well, particularly compared to Cisco."
- "The pricing of WatchGuard is probably a little higher than the SonicWall, but it makes up for it in dependability. It's worth it to me, especially since it's not much higher. For just a little bit higher price you get the dependability of the firewall with the WatchGuard brand."
- "The cost was somewhere in the vicinity of $2,000 to $3,000 for each one..."