WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus is #14 ranked solution in top Anti-Malware Tools. IT Central Station users give WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus an average rating of 8 out of 10. WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus is most commonly compared to ESET Endpoint Antivirus:WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus vs ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
What is WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus?

Keeping your network free of malware is more challenging than ever before as an increasing number of new and ever-changing threats are emerging each day. Ensure your network and devices remain free of malware with WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus. It uses advanced, multi-layered threat detection engines to identify and block malware at the network gateway. Using industry-leading, high-performance scanning of traffic on all major protocols, WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus provides real-time protection against known viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, and rogueware.

Download the Anti-Malware Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus Customers
Star Cargo
WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus Video

Archived WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus Reviews (more than two years old)

IS
CEO at Datastream LLC
A fully complete suite with VPN, firewall, and anti-virus agents for network management

• "I haven't a problem with anti-virus stability using WatchGuard for over two years."
  • "WatchGuard technical support requires a license."

What is our primary use case?

WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus is a firewall solution. We use it for internet access for our employees and network security in business operations.

How has it helped my organization?

WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus is just a firewall. It's a very good solution for network security automation, but it does not improve our business work.

What is most valuable?

I value the stability of the product most. WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus also has great scalability. But for us, it's only about ten people who use it.

What needs improvement?

I would recommend the solution. It's a good and stable product. Nothing is too difficult.

We have been using this solution for two years.

The solution was very good with the anti-virus. I haven't a problem with anti-virus stability using WatchGuard for over two years.

My company is not big. Since we purchased the solution, it's been normal. No problems.

WatchGuard technical support requires a license. We never called them because the solution is working correctly and conveniently.

The setup is easy if experienced. The web interface is no problem. It takes only one hour.

The solution is a pop-in installation. I did it by myself.

What other advice do I have?

WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus has VPN access for all systems. It's a firewall and an anti-virus agent. It's fully complete for my company.

I would recommend the solution. On a scale from one to ten, I would rate it at ten.

Product Categories
Anti-Malware Tools
Download our free Anti-Malware Tools Report and find out what your peers are saying about WatchGuard, ESET, Broadcom, and more!