webMethods Integration Server Overview
What is webMethods Integration Server?
The award-winning webMethods Integration Server, our Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), is a complete enterprise application integration solution. It's standards-based so it "speaks" any technology. You can integrate any technology from any vendor: ERP systems, databases, mainframes and legacy apps. SaaS platforms, Web services, JMS messaging systems and packaged apps.
webMethods Integration Server Buyer's Guide
Download the webMethods Integration Server Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2020
webMethods Integration Server Customers
Fujitsu, Coca Cola, ING, Credit Suisse, Electrolux, GTA, CosmosDirekt
webMethods Integration Server Video
What users are saying about webMethods Integration Server pricing:
- "Some of the licensing is "component-ized," which is confusing to new users/customers."
- "It is expensive, but we reached a good agreement with the company. It is still a little bit expensive, but we got a better deal than the previous one."
- "This is an expensive product and we may replace it with something more reasonably priced."
- "The vendor is flexible with respect to pricing."
- "The pricing and licensing costs for webMethods are very high, which is the only reason that we might switch to another product."
webMethods Integration Server Reviews
Learn what your peers think about webMethods Integration Server. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: November 2020.
447,846 professionals have used our research since 2012.