webMethods Integration Server Overview
What is webMethods Integration Server?
The award-winning webMethods Integration Server, our Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), is a complete enterprise application integration solution. It's standards-based so it "speaks" any technology. You can integrate any technology from any vendor: ERP systems, databases, mainframes and legacy apps. SaaS platforms, Web services, JMS messaging systems and packaged apps.
webMethods Integration Server Buyer's Guide
Download the webMethods Integration Server Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2021
webMethods Integration Server Customers
Fujitsu, Coca Cola, ING, Credit Suisse, Electrolux, GTA, CosmosDirekt
webMethods Integration Server Video
What users are saying about webMethods Integration Server pricing:
- "Currently, the licensing solution for this product is pretty straightforward. The way that Software AG has moved in their licensing agreements is very understandable. It is very easy for you to see where things land. Like most vendors today, they are transaction based. Therefore, just having a good understanding of how many transactions that you are doing a year would be very wise. Luckily, there are opportunities to work with the vendor to get a good understanding of how many transactions you have and what is the right limit for you to fall under."
- "Pricing is the number-one downfall. It's too expensive. They could make more money by dropping the price in half and getting more customers. It's the best product there is, but it's too expensive."
- "It's a good deal for the money that we pay."
- "I do think webMethods is coming under increasing pressure when it comes to their price-to-feature value proposition. It's probably the single biggest strategic risk they have. They're very expensive in their industry. They've been raising the price recently, especially when compared with their competitors."
- "This is an expensive product and we may replace it with something more reasonably priced."
Learn what your peers think about webMethods Integration Server. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,693 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 1 more webMethods Integration Server Reviews