webMethods Mediator Reviews

rating
it_user462882
Partner / Owner at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Mar 22 2017

What do you think of webMethods Mediator?

What is most valuable?: It is scalable, and capable of full-process automation, integrating with several other platforms. • What needs improvement?: It is too complex to use and to integrate; that makes its implementation too difficult. • For how long have I used the solution?: I have been using it for two years. • What was my experience with deployment of the solution?: Version updates create deployment issues and support isn’t always aware of them. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: I have not encountered any remarkable stability issues. • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: I have not encountered any remarkable scalability issues. • How is customer service and technical support?: Customer Service: Customer...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About webMethods Mediator

Have A Question About SOA Application Gateways?

Our experts can help. 302,095 professionals have used our research on 6,762 solutions.

webMethods Mediator Questions

webMethods Mediator Projects By Members

webMethods Mediator Consultants

What is webMethods Mediator?

webMethods Mediator is a service intermediary that enforces the runtime policies you create in CentraSite. Mediator also virtualizes shared services, making it easy to change services. Combined with CentraSite, Mediator provides end-to-end governance of all your services and APIs from development to runtime. Combined with webMethods Enterprise Gateway, Mediator provides comprehensive API Gateway functionality.
webMethods Mediator customers
Fiserv, Kiabi, Logrand, Wipro Technologies, Roundcube, Georgia Technology Authority, AXA France