Ather Khan
Head Of Risk Management at a financial services firm with 11-50 employees
A stable operating system that is user-friendly and has good technical support

What is our primary use case?

Windows 10 hosts several applications that I use including Outlook for email and others for searching the internet.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the interface.

What needs improvement?

The speed and performance should be improved. Easier integration with other platforms would be an improvement. It should include a low-code or no-code solution for beginners that they can use to write applications.

I have been using Windows 10 for several years.

Windows 10 is a stable operating system.

This product is quite scalable. I expect that we will be increasing our usage of it. …

What is our primary use case?

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the interface.

What needs improvement?

The speed and performance should be improved.

Easier integration with other platforms would be an improvement.

I have been using Windows 10 for several years.

Windows 10 is a stable operating system.

I'm very satisfied with the technical support.

We switched to Windows 10 from the previous version. It was a natural progression and it is more scalable.

I did not have any trouble with the initial setup. It was simple to install.

Our in-house IT team is responsible for deployment and maintenance.

What other advice do I have?

In summary, this is a product that I like a lot and I recommend it.

MK
Cyber security manager at a retailer with 10,001+ employees
Easy to use and familiar

What is our primary use case?

It is deployed on both cloud and on-prem. I use a computing device, but it can be used for multiple functions and multiple aspects.

What is most valuable?

The two main features that I have found valuable are its ease of use and that we are used to using Windows.

What needs improvement?

In the next release, I would like improvement regarding stability plus performance.

I have been using Windows 10 for a couple of years.

Windows 10 is stable. Clearly there are multiple vulnerabilities, multiple issues that happen, but otherwise it works.

Windows 10 is scalable. We have around 3 to 4,000 people…

What is our primary use case?

It is deployed on both cloud and on-prem.

What needs improvement?

I have been using Windows 10 for a couple of years.

Windows 10 is scalable. We have around 3 to 4,000 people using it. And we have 20 - 25 admins or managers responsible for it.

The support is okay.

I previously tried Windows 7.

It was a straightforward installation. It took 15 - 20 minutes.

You can install it by yourself or with the help of the consultant\integrator.

It offers a yearly and a monthly subscription. Yearly is the one we are using.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale of one to ten, I would give Windows 10 an eight.

Hybrid Cloud
Learn what your peers think about Windows 10. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: November 2021.
554,873 professionals have used our research since 2012.
EA
Assistant Manager at a educational organization with 1,001-5,000 employees
Review about Windows 10

• "As we are talking about Microsoft, the installation has not posed any problems."
  • "As we are talking about Microsoft, I have encountered no problems with the installation."

I have been using Windows 10 for ten to twenty years. Any time one uses a PC he makes use of Windows.

The performance and stability are not bad. The stability seems fine by me.

I cannot state definitively one way or the other if there is a need to improve the stability.

The installation can be handled on one's own.

I am not aware of how much technical team is required for the deployment.

The price is not in my purview and, as such, is not an area of my concern.

What other advice do I have?

I consider the solution to be okay.

I do not see a need to improve the solution's security features.

I feel the interface and dashboard are fine. I adopt it in such a way that it suits my needs.

There are several thousand people making use of the solution in my university.

The solution is fine by me and I make use of it, but I am not in a position to recommend it to others. I feel there is no alternative. As I am unfamiliar with Mac and Linux, I do not attempt their use.

I rate Windows 10 as a seven out of ten.

GG
    Network Consultant at a comms service provider with 10,001+ employees
    Familiar to operate, compatible with many computers, but stability needs improvement

What is our primary use case?

I use Windows 10 on my personal and business laptop as an operating system to run applications.

What is most valuable?

People who have been using Windows tend to keep using it because they are familiar with it, they do not start using Apple or something else. There has been a lot of improvement from previous versions and can be used on many systems.

What needs improvement?

Windows 10 could improve the performance of the interface, it was faster in Windows 8.

I have been using Windows 10 for approximately a year and a half and I have been using Windows throughout my life, approximately 16 years

The solution could improve its stability.

What do I think

What needs improvement?

The solution could improve its stability.

In my organization, there are thousands of users using Windows 10.

I have not needed to use technical support.

I have used Windows 8.

Windows 10 came preinstalled on my laptop, I did not need to install it.

There is a license required for this solution.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Windows 10 a six out of ten.

Gabriele-Pizzigati
    Senior Software and Systems Engineer at SAMU.IT
    User
    Stable, easy to install, but the licensing model should be easier

What is our primary use case?

Windows 10 is our client's operating system. We have a large number of customers who use Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows Server. We also use 2019 and, on occasion, 2016. We are resellers.  Windows 10 is the operating system that is used for everything. It serves as our Active Directory server, as well as our file server and database server.

What is most valuable?

The overall performance is good.

We use a new operating system as soon as it is released.

Windows 10 is a stable operating system.

The scalability is good. Windows 10 is used by five people in our company.

Which solution did

What is our primary use case?

Windows 10 is our client's operating system.

We are resellers.

What is most valuable?

The overall performance is good.

We use a new operating system as soon as it is released.

The scalability is good.

Windows 10 is used by five people in our company.

We use and virtualize every operating system.

We are skilled in and use Linux, Microsoft Windows, and also Unix.

Windows 10 is easy to install.

This solution was installed entirely by us.

I would like to see an easier licensing system.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others.

We are satisfied with this operating system.

I would rate Windows 10 a seven out of ten.

VK
    Software Trainee at a tech services company with 201-500 employees
    Easy to use

What is our primary use case?

We use Windows 10 for business purposes. We have about 500 people in our organization and everyone uses Windows 10. There are roughly 50 people on our staff responsible for the deployment and maintenance of all our software solutions.

What is most valuable?

Windows 10 is easy to use and nowadays everyone is considering the option of Windows 10 because it is quite well known.

What needs improvement?

In the next release, Windows could make the interface more user-friendly. They could add more dashboards. The performance could also maybe be better.

I've been using Windows 10 for a long time. About five years.

Windows 10 is stable. Its performance is good.…

What needs improvement?

I've been using Windows 10 for a long time. About five years.

Windows 10 is stable. Its performance is good.

Windows 10 is scalable.

If there's are any issues, I might contact technical support, but I have not had any issues yet.

The setup was easy. I think everyone knows the Windows installation by now. I did it myself.

I'm on a yearly subscription. The license keys and prices could be cheaper. The number of users has been increasing, so the price of the license keys should be reduced a bit.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Windows 10 a 10 out of 10.

KR
    Senior Executive at a leisure / travel company with 201-500 employees
    It's pretty easy to use

• "We've been using Windows for a long time, and I think it's pretty easy to use."
    • "They should have something like a dashboard where users can tune the performance. After using Windows 10 for a while, the operating system starts to slow down. It does not operate like it did when you first installed it."

What is most valuable?

We've been using Windows for a long time, and I think it's pretty easy to use.

What needs improvement?

They should have something like a dashboard where users can tune the performance. After using Windows 10 for a while, the operating system starts to slow down. It does not operate like it did when you first installed it. So, in the long run, I don't know what the cache is holding and how it's slowing down the operating system's performance. The same goes for the Microsoft Office applications.

I've been using Windows 10 ever since it was first released.

Windows 10 is stable.

I'm not sure about Windows' scalability because I don't specialize in this operating system. I deal with networks.

My colleagues are pleased with Microsoft's support.

Installing Windows 10 is quite easy. You can get your system up and running in less than 30 minutes by yourself. We have three engineers responsible for maintaining our Windows systems.

I think for Windows 10, you only have to pay once.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Windows 10 nine out of 10. I would recommend it.

FD
    IT Project Manager, Senior Java Developer at a financial services firm with 1,001-5,000 employees
    A stable solution which is easy to install, but could have better security and be more user friendly

What is our primary use case?

The solution has many uses. One can use it to run personal and business applications.

What needs improvement?

Although security was improved greatly from Windows 7, there are still many artifacts remaining from it and from Windows XP. There is still the control panel. Also, migration wasn't done to the new interface. As such, the solution could be more secure and user-friendly.

I have been using Windows 10 for a couple of years.

I would say that the solution is stable.

The solution is not scalable on its own, although it is if one puts it in a company.

How are customer service and

What needs improvement?

As such, the solution could be more secure and user-friendly.

I have been using Windows 10 for a couple of years.

I would say that the solution is stable.

I have not had experience with technical support.

The solution is easy to install and approximates CAVE.

There are no surcharges beyond the licensing cost.

The price is fine.

What other advice do I have?

There are thousands using the solution in my organization.

I would definitely recommend the solution to others

I rate Windows 10 as a six or seven out of ten.