Windward Core Overview
What is Windward Core?
What is Windward Studios?
For over a decade, Windward has been a leader in the software development industry by creating the most innovative and advanced document automation and reporting software on the planet.
Data-Driven Document Automation
Generate stunning documents that incorporate relevant data easily and seamlessly.
Visually Striking Designs
Our software provides innovative tools and features to build beautiful designs and stunning layouts, all within the familiar Microsoft Office Suite. Your imagination is the only limitation.
Agile Document Logic
We offer the best document automation software for the new millennium. With our conditional logic functionality, you can swiftly personalize the document content to gratify your end users.
Huge Time Saver
Looking for faster template creation that enables you to keep pace with your business? With our software, template creation takes minutes and you do not need any programming experience to get it done.
Exceptionally Intuitive Interface
Our program's design offers documents that can be edited, customized and designed using MS Office. Enjoy a stress-free document automation experience in programs you already know.
Significantly reduce the resources and time required for template development by using our streamlined template design and document automation tools.
Windward Core is also known as Windward, Windward Studios.
Windward Core Buyer's Guide
Download the Windward Core Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021
Windward Core Customers
HAL, Inc., Axe Group, White Clark Group, Blueprint Software, Aspect Security, Nucleus Software, LeBlanc’s Food Stores, South Sound 911, Aegon, Barclays, Fidelity Investments, ArisGlobal LLC, USDA, RepLink, AON Hewitt
Windward Core Video
What users are saying about Windward Core pricing:
- "The pricing is fair. The way that they have it priced is the Windward Designer has a price that's associated with it. Then, depending on the number of cores that you're looking for, that is the price that you pay. The more cores that you want, the more expensive it is."
- "I'm starting to hear clients squeal about the price of their software. The cost of the software has gone up."
- "The pricing is very reasonable for what it provides. The report builder is about one grand per user... We are paying for a support contract, which is 20 percent of the price, but because the licenses are perpetual, I think the pricing is very reasonable."
- "The cost is reasonable."
- "Pricing is something I complain about. Production pricing is okay, but for a testing environment the pricing looks a bit high to me."
Windward Core Reviews