WinMagic SecureDoc Reviews

rating
Tyler Burkland
System Administrator at a tech vendor with 501-1,000 employees
Nov 16 2017

What do you think of WinMagic SecureDoc?

What is most valuable?: The Central Management server. • How has it helped my organization?: Provides DLP and security of all company data on workstations. • What needs improvement?: MacOS X is missing features. OS X High Sierra is still not supported. • For how long have I used the solution?: 11 months. • What was my experience with deployment of the solution?: We had issues with deployment on legacy-formatted drives so make sure you know how your drives are formatted. The vendor does not recommend using legacy-formatted drives. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: We had issues at my organization with certain workstations still on Legacy BIOS formatted drives. It is highly recommended to use UEFI/GPT with this product, especially on...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About WinMagic SecureDoc

Have A Question About Endpoint Encryption?

Our experts can help. 301,063 professionals have used our research on 6,724 solutions.

WinMagic SecureDoc Questions

WinMagic SecureDoc Projects By Members

WinMagic SecureDoc Consultants

What is WinMagic SecureDoc?

SecureDoc is used by some of the world's largest organizations. By simplifying data security we can help save time and reduce costs associated with security management. At the end of the day, we make data security easy.
Also known as
SecureDoc
WinMagic SecureDoc customers
NEC Group,Export Development Canada, SecureDoc University of Guelph, Swiss Bank, Suva (Swiss Accident Insurance), Money Partners (UK), Children's Hospital of Denver, The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids), Arch Chemicals