User Assessments By Topic About Wrike
Read Archived Reviews
What is Wrike?
Wrike is an online collaboration and project management software bringing together centralized task management and social collaboration features into one real-time workspace. It connects tasks, discussions, and emails to your actual project plan. You get an up-to-date picture of the project and can keep your team aligned with your strategy without boring status meetings. Challenges Wrike helps solve:
- Data silos: Tasks, discussions and documents scattered across email, Skype, personal computers and spreadsheets
- Poor visibility into work status
- Missed deadlines and project failures
- Accelerating project delivery by using a platform your team will actually use and love
- Keeping all team members on the same page even across borders without lengthy status meetings, long email threads and spreadsheet updates
- Big picture of project progress with real-time updates and cross-project reports and newsfeed
- Real-time team collaboration with discussions, files attached to tasks, and a built-in document editor
- Wrike is a system your team will use. It helps them do their work, not just track it.
- Wrike can be easily customized to your needs as each team can set up their own workflow.
- Wrike scales as you grow, providing visibility and ease of use for teams of any size.
Down Association, Clever Clicks, Sevenly, Palatov Motorsport, LLC, Koch Ink, Opportunity To Do, Quark Software Inc., Transamerican Auto Parts, PlumChoiceÂ, Inc., InScribe, Evisions, Giant Steps, TechRepublic