Wrike Reviews

rating
Felix Maximiliano Obes
Project Manager at a transportation company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Nov 14 2016

What is most valuable?

* Building Gannt charts * Following and unfollowing as well as adding followers * User management and permissions at... more»

How has it helped my organization?

We are using Wrike to quickly turn notes into activities and build on the current methods to do a continuous... more»

What needs improvement?

* Price * Allowing to participate in multiple Wrike sessions at once * Portfolio management

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

Keep user list dynamic.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

We switched from excel and Outlook.

What other advice do I have??

I wish some of the functionalities like Dashboards were also available to the Common Users.
Kathleen Krueger
Contributing Writer at a writing and editing position
Aug 24 2017

What is most valuable?

Task assignments and the custom dashboards.

How has it helped my organization?

I can see at a glance what assignments are in process, who they are assigned too. Basically, it saves me a lot of time and confusion trying to... more»

What needs improvement?

Better ways to establish private communication between users vs collaborators.

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

Realize that most of those who use your Wrike system can be collaborators, even if they are on your team. You only need to provide user... more»

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

Yes, Base. It wasn't as intuitive or visually versatile.
Find out what your peers are saying about Wrike, Atlassian, monday and others in Project Management Software.
291,818 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Heiko B.
Constructor at a manufacturing company
Aug 28 2017

What is most valuable?

I find it flexible as tasks can be easily categorized to allow you to handle your work in a variety of ways. In the dashboard, you have a perfect overview to all assigned, to do,... more»

How has it helped my organization?

The communication between other departments in our company is much better and helps to get things done more effectively. Communication without emailing!

What needs improvement?

Unfortunately there are a few dislikes: * Various exports like the whole folder structure with the users who are directly shared with or the users/collaborators full list is not... more»

it_user183612
COO at a real estate/law firm with 1,001-5,000 employees
Nov 16 2017

What is most valuable?

The most valued features to us are the sleek design and the ability to group tasks by project/folder/department without repetition.

How has it helped my organization?

All communication is now logged and everyone is held accountable for timelines and decisions taken. We do not need to microfocus.

What needs improvement?

It needs to be improved to be able to handle more complex projects by introducing an MS Project, like a tabular interface, so adding many tasks becomes easier. Dependencies also... more»

What other advice do I have??

It is great for smaller projects, but cannot replace Project or Smartsheet.
David Foster - Armada Cloud
Reseller
Director of Operations at Armada Cloud
Nov 22 2016

What do you think of Wrike?

Valuable Features:: Wrike's Gantt charts are great for project management and super simple to implement and use. They're the biggest single differentiator I've found in online project management solutions. • Room for Improvement:: Free version is very limited, but Pro version that includes Gantt charts is reasonable for SMBs. • Use of Solution:: 3 years.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Wrike

291,818 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Wrike Questions

Wrike Projects By Members

Wrike Consultants

What is Wrike?

Wrike is an online collaboration and project management software bringing together centralized task management and social collaboration features into one real-time workspace. It connects tasks, discussions, and emails to your actual project plan. You get an up-to-date picture of the project and can keep your team aligned with your strategy without boring status meetings.

Challenges Wrike helps solve:

• Data silos: Tasks, discussions and documents scattered across email, Skype, personal computers and spreadsheets
  • Poor visibility into work status
  • Missed deadlines and project failures

Main benefits:
  • Accelerating project delivery by using a platform your team will actually use and love
  • Keeping all team members on the same page even across borders without lengthy status meetings, long email threads and spreadsheet updates
  • Big picture of project progress with real-time updates and cross-project reports and newsfeed
  • Real-time team collaboration with discussions, files attached to tasks, and a built-in document editor

Why Wrike?
  • Wrike is a system your team will use. It helps them do their work, not just track it.
  • Wrike can be easily customized to your needs as each team can set up their own workflow.
  • Wrike scales as you grow, providing visibility and ease of use for teams of any size.

Wrike customers

Down Association, Clever Clicks, Sevenly, Palatov Motorsport, LLC, Koch Ink, Opportunity To Do, Quark Software Inc., Transamerican Auto Parts, PlumChoiceÂ, Inc., InScribe, Evisions, Giant Steps, TechRepublic

BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Project Management Software solution is right for you?

Download our free Project Management Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about Wrike, Atlassian, monday, and more!