Zoho Creator OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Zoho Creator is #17 ranked solution in top Low-Code Development Platforms and #22 ranked solution in top Rapid Application Development Software. IT Central Station users give Zoho Creator an average rating of 8 out of 10. Zoho Creator is most commonly compared to Microsoft PowerApps:Zoho Creator vs Microsoft PowerApps. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 33% of all views.
What is Zoho Creator?

Zoho Creator is a web-based platform that lets everyone build custom business applications without any prior technical knowledge
Zoho Creator offers a first of its kind drag-n-drop interface to create tables/forms, design, schedule workflows and perform a variety of automated actions.

Zoho Creator's powerful tools for data collection and management, analysis, reporting and collaboration make it the smart choice for small to large organizations to run their business online, without any additional costs, infrastructure, or software.

Zoho Creator is used by more than 400,000 users and 100,000+ apps have been already created. Don't let complex looking workflows and business rules scare you.

Zoho Creator is completely non-programmer friendly. Use the intuitive and feature-rich platform to build your custom database applications. Just write your business rules and let the software handle deployment and hosting. You can create your own forms/tables afresh or import data from standard formats (.xls .csv .mdb) and get your database application online within minutes, really!

Download the Rapid Application Development Software Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

Zoho Creator Customers

Estate Crush Winery, Integra Services, Avidpays, Napa Valley Film Festival, Marionnaud, The Institute of Hormonal Health, Stone Tapert

Zoho Creator Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Zoho Creator pricing:
  • "We would prefer it if the price went down drastically."
  • "It is at the bottom end of the price range."

Zoho Creator Reviews

Amit Upadhyay
Head Digital & Business Applications at a tech company with 201-500 employees
A low-code solution for creating custom applications

• "Zoho Creator can be integrated with other platforms easily."
  • "They should allow for more UI customization."

What is our primary use case?

We have multiple use cases. The best thing about Zoho Creator is that it's low-code. You're not required to change or modify your processes. The tools work as per our processes, the way we set it up; we just had to configure the app. All of the interfaces are mobile, as well.

We have just kicked off and we are in the process of building the product right now. At the moment, we don't have many users. Once the development phase has been completed, If things work out, then we will have roughly 500 users.

Once everything is up and running, we definitely have plans to increase our usage with this solution.

What needs improvement?

Understanding the role hierarchy and permissions can be a bit tricky. Secondly, the licensing pattern needs to be more simplified.

They should allow for more UI customization. In fact, I don't think any of the low-code platforms allow that. If they added that, it would be a nice tool to explore and it would be adopted by many organizations as well.

We have just started using Zoho Creator. We've been using it for the past two or three weeks now; however, I have explored the product personally, for the last six months.

Zoho Creator is both scalable and stable.

As I mentioned earlier, being low-code makes it great for extending to other areas, like customer interaction, internal processes, vendor coordination; all of these things can be included in the platform.

I haven't had any interaction with technical support yet; however, during pitching, when I was exploring the product, the pre-sales support which I was provided with was excellent. I was very impressed with it.

It's a cloud-based solution so there is no installation process. Once the accounts were created, we could get started with whatever forms we wanted to create.

Considering the light amount of users who use this solution to perform basic tasks, the price is a little high. I think the pricing should be determined separately, depending on the usage.

There are multiple licensing plans available. We have a top-level license which costs 1400 INR per user/month, which is quite expensive for those of us not involved in the development phase, just using it for day-to-day processes.

We would prefer it if the price went down drastically.

Before looking into Zoho Creator, I explored multiple products, including Microsoft Power Apps, AppSheet, and Kissflow.

Zoho Creator can be integrated with other platforms easily; for this reason, I think that it's superior to the other solutions I evaluated.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend using Zoho Creator.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give this solution a rating of eight. If the price was lower, I would give it a higher rating. Everything else about this solution is great.

AS
Commercial Mortgage Associate at a financial services firm with 501-1,000 employees
Simple and easy to set up, but needs better user guides and a way to see the actual database tables

What is our primary use case?

We use it just for business process improvement. We are currently testing it. We are using its latest version.

What is most valuable?

I just like the simplicity of it.

What needs improvement?

When you're developing database-type applications, there is no way to see the actual database tables. They call them forms, and I don't like that. Zoho should also provide better user guides.

I have been using this solution for a week.

I haven't tested it to its maximum capacity, but it seems fine.

I'm not there yet.

I have not contacted them.

How was

What is our primary use case?

What is most valuable?

I just like the simplicity of it.

What needs improvement?

I have been using this solution for a week.

I haven't tested it to its maximum capacity, but it seems fine.

I'm not there yet.

I have not contacted them.

The initial setup was straightforward.

It is at the bottom end of the price range.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Zoho Creator a seven out of ten.