Zoho Recruit Overview

Zoho Recruit is the #1 ranked solution in our list of top Video Interviewing Software. It is most often compared to Bullhorn: Zoho Recruit vs Bullhorn

What is Zoho Recruit?

Zoho Recruit is both powerful recruiting software and a cutting-edge applicant tracking system that streamlines your hiring process. Source best talent faster, track resumes and interviews efficiently, and never miss on a great hire.

Zoho Recruit Buyer's Guide

Download the Zoho Recruit Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: February 2021

Zoho Recruit Customers

Manning Global, Hadfield Education, GEP, Scientific Games, International School of London - Qatar, IIM - Ahemadabad, Change.org

Zoho Recruit Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Zoho Recruit pricing:
  • "In terms of cost, Zoho is by far the most reasonable for what you're getting. You get the option of monthly or yearly price. It is one cost per person for a license, and it is reasonable. My solutions are $50 per person per month."
  • "It is in the middle price range. Everything is included in the price."

Zoho Recruit Reviews

Clinton Powell
Recruitment Lead at Muse Consultancy Services
Dec 16, 2020
Good customization and security, outstanding support, and reasonable cost

What is our primary use case?

I'm a recruiter, and my whole company runs on Zoho Recruit. We use it completely from beginning to end, and the full cycle of recruitment happens in Zoho Recruit. It is an online tool, and we completely use it online. We are using the Professional version.

• "The customization feature is the most valuable. I can add candidates to the system without having to go into it manually. I can look at a LinkedIn or PNet profile and literally right-click on it and pass that candidate into my database almost completely. It is 100% accurate for 90% of the time. It also has good security. I can't log in without a fingerprint. To log in, I have to give a fingerprint on my smartphone."
  • "It lacks the functionality for finalizing the process when a successful placement is made. There is no invoicing. It is missing the functionality for setting the placement and a start date. I do permanent placements as well as contractors, but it is not really geared towards contractors. So, I have to have a separate solution to manage contractors, timesheets, and things like that. It is just a bit of a pain. It is not as simple as some of the competitors, but it is far more able. There is a lot more to it, and it does a lot more than what any of the competitors currently do, which makes it a little bit more complicated to use, but it is easy enough. None of my staff have any issues. In all such solutions, you have to feed more than what they give you. It is a database at the end of the day, and I would like it to give me things. I would like to load a lead or get someone to just load leads all day, and I would like it to come back to me and say, "There's this position that you've loaded, and these candidates match. Can I send it?" I'd like it to be a little bit more proactive and feed me as much information as I feed it."

What other advice do I have?

I would absolutely recommend this solution. I would advise others to try and keep it as standard as possible. Keep it simple, and try to make as few customizations as possible. The biggest lesson that I have learned from using this solution is that you can't do this business without one. I would rate Zoho Recruit an eight out of ten.
reviewer1472979
Recruiter at a recruiting/HR firm with 1-10 employees
Leaderboard
Jan 10, 2021
Great support with good stability and fair pricing

What is our primary use case?

I primarily used the solution for finding candidates or finding clients. Basically, I just used it as a normal CRM.

• "The pricing seems to be very reasonable."
  • "There's a bit of a learning curve."

What other advice do I have?

I'm a pretty small company. I'm basically just a one-man shop. When I was trying the solution, I was using the latest version. I'd recommend the solution to other organizations. It's pretty great. Overall, I would rate the solution nine out of ten. If I had to do it all over again, I would have chosen to implement this product.
Learn what your peers think about Zoho Recruit. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: February 2021.
466,310 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Vigneshkrishna Easwaran
Recruitment Consultant - SAP | Devops | Azure | Java | ServiceNow | SFDC | DB | at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Dec 3, 2020
Secure and user friendly; lacks ability to automatically upload data

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for recruitment purposes and our organizational structure. It helps our company store information to our database, manage and maintain the database and internal portal. We use it for interview schedules, for extracting resumes and connecting potential recruits with jobs. If you tag someone, you'll receive a notification if there's a match. I'm a recruitment consultant.

• "The solution is secure and also very user friendly."
  • "No ability to automatically update details."

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. I do think SAP is a better solution but it's much more expensive. Zoho needs to improve their marketing and make some aspects automatic rather than require manual inputting. I would rate this solution a seven out of 10.
Alexandra Gheorghe
Account Manager - Sweden Unit at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Dec 11, 2020
Great reporting providing a transparent process; very user friendly

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case of this solution was for the Zoho recruitment feature and the CRM with the customer aspect.

• "Good reporting feature."
  • "There is a limit to the number of lines you can extract."

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution an eight out of 10.
Clinton Powell
Recruitment Lead at Muse Consultancy Services
Jan 24, 2021
Easy to deploy and parses the resumes, but needs better automation and documentation

What is our primary use case?

We use it for the recruitment database.

• "The CV parsing feature is the most valuable. It can parse resumes for the database. It is easy to deploy, and it is also stable and scalable. Its support is also good."
  • "Its automation is currently complicated, and it could be better. The biggest problem is that their instructions, videos, and documentation are terrible. These should be improved. I would like to see an email tracking feature and an option to find email addresses and leads."

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. I would advise others to not customize it too much. I would rate Zoho Recruit a seven out of ten.
Asif Hussain
Senior Project Manager / RPA Architect at Royal Cyber Inc.
MSP
Mar 13, 2019
Mobile application access is excellent, but the reporting is not flexible enough

What is our primary use case?

* Simple to use, and a comprehensive enough recruitment management tool * Easy to acquire and cost-effective to use * Can cover multiple teams, regions, and skills.
Download our free Zoho Recruit Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.