I work as the Director of IT at an Aerospace/Defense company.
Currently, I'm checking Deltek CostPoint 8 and SAP S/4HANA and I'm looking for their comparison.
Can anyone help?
Hi @Hovik Hacobian,
Can I ask how you reach these systems?
The ERP selection for an organization (or industry) needs methodology and experience. SAP is a Tier1 ERP but Deltek is not. So I think your roadmap is wrong from the starting point.
But in general, some important parameters in selecting a system are YOUR:
- Organization size (eg. 10,000 employees and users, or 10M$ USD Revenue Per Year),
- Organization process (eg. full purchasing process without HR Process),
- Organization industry (eg. project-oriented (E, EPC, ...), Manufacturer, Sales),
- Organization needs and priorities (eg. good UI/UX over best functionality),
- Organization maturity (eg. best practice process over "as-is" process).
Finally, I think, first, you must clarify your needs and answer the top questions. After that, select the best choices.
Both systems are great, but just for a best-fit organization.
I'm looking at the following products: Deltek CostPoint and Oracle NetSuite ERP. Can you suggest any side-by-side comparison or anything similar?
This would be very helpful to me. Thanks.
Currently, we're using PeopleSoft HRMS and FSCM.
What ERP system would you recommend (the most common one) for a municipal government workforce of 6000?