My client is a financial company using SAP in the following environment:
Production Servers - 2
- 2 x HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server (2 x Intel Xeon Silver 4208 Processors) - 512Gb RAM with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 1-2 Sockets for OS
- VMware vSphere to construct a total of 13 VMs across the 2 Production servers
- 1 x AMD EPYC 7251 Processor (2.1GHz, 8 Cores, 32MB Cache)
- Veeam Backup and Replication Enterprise
- HPE LTO-6 Ultrium 6250 Internal Tape Drive
Is the backup configuration (Server + Tape Drive) a reasonable solution along with Veeam software?
Do you recommend any other solution besides Veeam?