What do you like most about Bitdefender Hypervisor Introspection?
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with the community!
Hi dear professionals,
I'm working as the Cloud Security Architect at a Tech Sevices company with 10,000+ employees and I'm looking for suggestions about on-premise endpoint security solutions.
Please recommend the best product/solution that fits the requirements below (salient features and expected features):
1. Integration with NAC solution
2. Real-time scans (both new files and URLs) and scheduled scans (scanning all files against newly-deployed signatures)
3. Protection from malicious web downloads
4. Protection from exploits
5. Application and device control
6. Reports and alerts
7. Detecting alerts (ASAP)
8. Incident investigation and remediation
9. AI/MI-based behavior anomaly detection and remediation
10. Third-party integrations
11. Flexible deployment options
12. Endpoint Security Solution Threat Intelligence
13. Sandboxing is a must
We all know that it's important to conduct a trial and/or proof-of-concept as part of the buying process.
Do you have any advice for your peers about the best way to conduct a trial/POC?
How do you conduct a trial effectively? Are there any mistakes to avoid?(less)