So far I've found these. I would be happy to get your perspectives on these, or any others you suggest. (I'll add to my list!)
UiPath Academy is the best and recommended one as its more persona-driven and covers all aspects of training, BA, Security, Architect, Developer, hands-on tutorials, assessment, and free certification, which is more than we ask for compared to other options. Overall, the tool is so easy to install and configure with Cloud it makes it seamless and unbeatable. 5-stars to UiPath Academy.
For RPA I have found UiPath certification is the best. They have a very good training program and material available on UiPath Academy. Someone from a non-programming background can also learn UiPath very quickly.
I prefer Automation Anywhere but the product package for sale does not have a bot runner attended separate from Control Run. UiPath has this option which makes the product cheaper and accessible to small business owners.
Automation Anywhere is the best. Their training is focused and well detailed on the subject, not like UiPath and others. Automation Anywhere positions not just the tools and technology but they consider the digital transformation and business aspects in their training. A small example is the PM training UiPath is less than an hour. On Automation Anywhere it is 10+hours of training.
My whole team is Automation Anywhere certificated and they are pretty happy with that.
The certification on RPA tools are good thing to start, but the learning by doing process will give you so much more. Focus on hands-on training and some business process knowledge!
I only know the UiPath and Automation Anywhere gyms. I can't talk about the others. But I confess that I was more comfortable with Automation Anywhere, but that doesn't make UiPath a bad academy.
You have listed some of the RPA learning options which we have.
I will explain each one by one:
1) The RPA Academy: This is a learning platform where they give training on the top RPA platforms such as Automation Anywhere, UiPath and Blue Prism. But they are charging for the same. If you can learn it yourself and don't want to spend money then go for UiPath and Automation own learning platform. It's free. If you are not interested to learn yourself and want someone has to give proper training then you can go to the RPA academy.
2) MindMajix: Like "The RPA academy" this one is also providing RPA training and they are charging for the same. Also, they all are startups and I don't think they will give a job guarantee. We only have to clear interviews. One plus point they are giving job assistance.
3) Edureka: This one also provides RPA training on the top RPA tools and chargeable. Also compared to RPA Academy and Mindmajix, Edureka is a better option to learn RPA technologies.
4) UiPath Academy: This is the best option to learn the UiPath platform and its product knowledge. It is free of cost training program.
5) Automation Anywhere University: This is the best option to learn the AA platform and its product's knowledge. It is a free of cost training program and has more content to learn compared to UiPath Academy.
UiPath Academy is the best.
For my industry, UiPath Academy is the best.
You can contact www.Naruna.co.in for advanced RPA and machine learning certifications.
Automation Anywhere University is by far the best. Have a look at its LMS and the various learning paths and you will not be disappointed.
UIpath Academy and Edureka
UiPath and Edureka
Automation Anywhere University
There are three leading RPA tools in the industry i.e. Blue Prism, UiPath, and Automation Anywhere.
You can find certification details on their websites. All are equally good and there are different paths like the developer, architect, analyst, etc.
Apart from the below list, you can also look at youtube. there are very good playlists available to learn the above 3 tools. For Blue Prism - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4SEtvjUqihFh-iFvb_s0VAhPCX1tzg2A
Regarding certifications for RPA, it depends on the provider used for the project. If using UiPath then complete their certifications and so on with each brand. Every solution has its singularities but are pretty much similar when it comes to programming as most have advanced commands libraries. If you need to embed any code solutions like Kryon RPA lets you do it in several languages.
In general, terms when dealing with these types of projects I would recommend doing something related to process analysis.
It really depends on which suite you are planning to develop in if you are using UiPath vs Kryon Systems. I would recommend that you follow the vendor recommended education for that specific software.
AA is a good option!. My team found this site very complete with diferent levels of certification wich allows people who are starting out in RPA to have a clear path of certifications that should be taken.
I have hands-on the following academy and would recommend these:
* UiPath Academy
* Automation Anywhere University
Automation Anywhere University is by far one the best. Everytime a new citizen developer or a new developer joins the team we ask them to take all the basic courses at AA University.
I can only speak about Automation Anywhere University. It is a very complete site with a lot of information and certifications. At my company, the access to AA University is already included with the contract agreement, so I don't know if the cost for individuals is high or low. I have seen some other training classes and/or certifications provided by AA partners and they are also good, but I am sure the price is higher. (Although you can get group sessions and maybe get a cheaper price). But to answer your original question: the certification from AA University is a good option.