We just raised a $30M Series A: Read our story
2019-08-18T07:52:00Z

What is your primary use case for TestRail by Gurock?

1

How do you or your organization use this solution?

Please share with us so that your peers can learn from your experiences.

Thank you!

ITCS user
Guest
44 Answers

author avatar
Top 20Real User

We use it for test case repository and test management. My primary role is quality assurance. I've got one developer who looks at the SQL, upgrades, and a few other things. I do the customization, integration, and normal administration for granting access. I also provide user support and help users with training, guidance, demos, etc. I handle 80% work, and the developer handles the remaining 20% of work on this solution.

2020-11-12T00:57:12Z
author avatar
Real User

We use the on-premises deployment model of this solution. Our primary use case is for test management.

2019-09-22T06:42:00Z
author avatar
Real User

We primarily use the solution for testing. The testing team is writing the test cases and the test switch. They were running the test for every release or every sprint because we are working on JIRA. I use the reports for the run.

2019-09-15T16:44:00Z
author avatar
Real User

I am a consultant. I use this solution directly and manage it. We use the on-prem model.

2019-08-18T07:52:00Z
Find out what your peers are saying about IDERA, SmartBear, Hiptest and others in Test Management Tools. Updated: September 2021.
541,708 professionals have used our research since 2012.