I work as an Information Security Programme Manager for a retailer with 10,000+ employees.
We are evaluating a number of network micro-segmentation solutions and are particularly interested in people's experiences with the Illumio Adaptive Security Platform, i.e.
- How easy is it to implement on large networks - especially automated/templated versus manually created policy development?
- What are its discovery, testing, and orchestration capabilities?
- What is the typical deployment timeframes (we have >1,000 servers)?
- Any advice and guidance for deploying and any pro's and con's compared to other micro-segmentation toolsets, in particular, Guardicore Centra, Security Platform, Cisco Tetration, Cyxtera AppGate SDP or ShieldX Elastic Security Platform?
- Why did you choose the Illumio product versus other vendors' solutions?
- What did you learn from deploying the product and what would you do differently?
- Overall did the product live up to your expectations and would you recommend it?