What were the top 3 differentiators that most influenced your company's decision to purchase NetApp AFF? Based on your actual experience with the product, did it meet those expectations?
Multi Protocol, Performance, Snapmirror & SnapShot capabilities.
Top 3 for me are:
- cDOT adds flexibility compared to traditional storage systems.
- Higher availability options with metro-cluster.
- Performance optimization and storage efficiency.
The ROI,all flash performance on heterogeneous work load and simple and powerfull administrative options and reporting
I just wanna say as short notes as below,
- Faster Performance (20 x faster for database)
- Simplify management with third-party applications: (Microsoft, Oracle, VMware, Citrix, SAP, and so on)
- Data availability is higher (Flash to Disk to Cloud)
· We had an installation of NetApp already in place
· We were time constrained
· We believe this would meet the performance requirements