What were the top 3 differentiators that most influenced your company's decision to purchase NetApp AFF? Based on your actual experience with the product, did it meet those expectations?
Multi Protocol, Performance, Snapmirror & SnapShot capabilities.
Top 3 for me are:
- cDOT adds flexibility compared to traditional storage systems.
- Higher availability options with metro-cluster.
- Performance optimization and storage efficiency.
The ROI,all flash performance on heterogeneous work load and simple and powerfull administrative options and reporting
I just wanna say as short notes as below,
- Faster Performance (20 x faster for database)
- Simplify management with third-party applications: (Microsoft, Oracle, VMware, Citrix, SAP, and so on)
- Data availability is higher (Flash to Disk to Cloud)
· We had an installation of NetApp already in place
· We were time constrained
· We believe this would meet the performance requirements
What do you guys think of Dell EMC PowerStore vs Pure Storage FlashArray and NetApp's AFF series. How was the migration process?
Let the community know what you think. Share your opinions now!