I'm working as a Senior ICT Helpdesk Administrator at a Logistics & Supply Chain company with 500+ employees.
Which Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) product would you recommend purchasing and why?
I appreciate the help!
Hi dear professionals,
I'm working as the Cloud Security Architect at a Tech Sevices company with 10,000+ employees and I'm looking for suggestions about on-premise endpoint security solutions.
Please recommend the best product/solution that fits the requirements below (salient features and expected features):
1. Integration with NAC solution
2. Real-time scans (both new files and URLs) and scheduled scans (scanning all files against newly-deployed signatures)
3. Protection from malicious web downloads
4. Protection from exploits
5. Application and device control
6. Reports and alerts
7. Detecting alerts (ASAP)
8. Incident investigation and remediation
9. AI/MI-based behavior anomaly detection and remediation
10. Third-party integrations
11. Flexible deployment options
12. Endpoint Security Solution Threat Intelligence
13. Sandboxing is a must
Our company is looking for the best EDR or XDR solution for the company with 9K+ employees.
What would be your professional advice to us? Why this or another solution should be our choice?
Thanks in advance!