I help businesses select and implement technology solutions that result in business growth, lower costs, improved customer satisfaction, or improved productivity.
If you are looking for great tech jobs, I recruit for a few of my clients (York, Baltimore, DC, Richmond, Houston, NYC, Chicago, Dallas areas). Developers, Network Engineers, Consultants, etc. Drop me a line with your resume if you are searching.
We are looking to build partnering relationships with technology consulting firms that want to add WiFi survey/planning to their list of services. We also would partner on project management, GIS, and recruiting work.
I can be contacted via email at email@example.com or by cell at 717-817-2503.
Available for short or long term consulting roles:
• WiFi surveys, system designs, and installations
• Wireless point-to-point long-distance network connections at fiber speeds
• Project management for IT or wireless industry, specializing in stuck projects
• GIS project work with XMap, Google Earth
• Business process consulting
• Recruiting for tech sector jobs
Available to teach CPR and EMS Continuing Education Courses
• Red Cross Certified Instructor, PA EMT Instructor
• Experience presenting to large audiences including regional and national conferences
• See speaking topic presentations below for a sampling of the programs I have developed
• Available to assist with developing corporate emergency response plans
Other Areas of Expertise:
• Strategic management, business pperations, technical leadership
• Technology planning, IT strategy, information systems
• Cell tower related projects, microwave installs
• Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
• GIS work with XMap or Google Earth