I am an experienced consultant focusing with strengths in IBM Collaboration Solutions. I work for an IBM business partner which allows me to work for varying size customers in different industries.
My work consists of 4th line support and on-site customer consulting engagements which includes architecture design, integration with external and other IBM systems, configuration and ultimately support of the implemented solution.
I started at Portal working with Domino but over the last five years I have focused on WebSphere based applications such as IBM Connections, Sametime, Portal and Quickr. I have built up detailed knowledge of these applications and WebSphere.
Of late, I am looking at automation technologies such as UrbanCode and Ansible and DevOps technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, IBM Spectrum Conductor for Containers along with improving my scripting skills using wsadmin, Python and Jython.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server v6x, v7x, v8x and v8.5.5x
- IBM Connections v2.0, v2.5, v3x, v4.0, v4.5, v5.0 and v5.5
- IBM Sametime v6.5.1, v7.5, v8, v8.5, v8.5.2x, v9x (including EMS and Gateway)
- IBM Docs
- IBM HTTP Server (IHS) v6x, v7x and v8x
- IBM DB2 v9.5x, 9.7x, 10.1x and 10.5x
- Security/Tivoli Directory Server (SDS/TDS) v6.3x
- Tivoli Directory Server (TDI) v7.1x
- Scripting: Python, Jython, wsadmin and bash
- WebSphere Portal v7x and v8x
- IBM Domino v7x, v8x, v8.5x and v9x
- Lotus Quickr (Domino and WebSphere) v8, v8.5
- IBM Forms Experience Builder 8.5.1 (in the context of IBM Connections)
- IBM FileNet P8 v5.2.1 (in the context of IBM Connections - CCM)
- WebSphere MQ v7.0
- Operating Systems: Linux (RHEL and CentOS v6 and v7), AIX, Windows (2000, 2003, 2008 and 2012)
- ITSM tools: Maximo, Vivadesk, FocalPoint, Remedy, ServiceNow
- LDAP: Active Directory, SDS/TDS, Domino, OpenLDAP