Established track record with 12 plus years of hands-on experience in Microsoft technologies, VMware virtualization, storage design and network infrastructure. I bring an innovative and pragmatic approach to analyzing complex business needs, enabling me to conceptualize, design and implement cutting edge solutions based on the latest virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies. My community-focused involvement allows me to effectively share my passion for virtualization and cloud technologies with peers.
Specialties: Key Strengths:
• Expert in VMware Technologies
• Expert in SAN Technologies
• Expert Windows Systems Administration
• Proficient in Database Architecture
• Proficient in Network Design
• Proficient in Windows Clusters
• Proficient in Windows networking (DNS, WINS & DHCP)
• Proven track record in Project Management
• Experience in Information Technology Management
• Crucial Conversations
• VMware vCloud Automation Center: Install, Configure, Manage 5.2
• VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop V5.1
• VMware vCloud Director 5.1: Installing and Configuring
• VMware vCloud Director 5.1 Essentials: Managing and Monitoring
• Fundamentals of Azure Cloud Services and Storage
• EMC Information & Storage Management v2
• Dell Equal Logic.
• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage V5.0
• CISCO UCS.
• CommVault Administration.
• Installation and Configuration of Windows Server 2008.
• VMware vSphere 4.
• Exchange Server 2003 Implementation and Maintenance Certification.
• Emergency Response Planning for Business Certificate.