I am a seasoned and accomplished IT professional with following selected achievements:
• Manage entire enterprise application portfolio including cloud SaaS and hosted applications, provide hand-on support and strategic decisions.
• Manage 2 years data center migration program for entire marketing Portfolio, 50+ web applications.
• Create and manage a global IT production support organization 3 years.
• Managed Sales and Marketing CRM applications suite to support global marketing and sales activities.
• Create and manage, 3 years, the first company web portal and B2B, B2C internet application suite in MCI WorldCom.
• Manage business operations and IT support for HR operations – 3 years.
• Manage business operations and IT support for Finance operations – 4 years.
My technical experiences are
• SaaS application system administration and business rules transformation
• Datacenter design and support
• Web Technology includes Java, Java Script, PERL, HTML, infrastructure architect, Web traffic analytics, dynamic content, and security.
• CRM application suite includes Siebel Call Center, Siebel Marketing resource Management, epiphany campaign Management and eMailer, Marketing database warehouse management, Kana, and more
• Data warehousing technology includes Oracle, Informatica, SQL, BI, Siebel Analytic, and more.
I am always perceived as a result driven manager. I had reputation as people manager but with extreme focus on customer and business result. I can be very hand on. Now I am looking for an opportunity to have bigger impact on company bottom line. Please kindly review my resume and if you have any question don't hesitate to call me.
Thanks for consideration!!