Chris has 30+ years’ experience in consulting and enterprise architecture (business and systems engineering) and operations governance (business-operations assurance – full life-cycle), innovative transformation projects and operations processes; public and private sectors.
The scope of Chris’s work has led multiple international and domestic assignments, participation in international and national standards, conference speaking; culminating in Fellow of the global IT Service Management Association. His approach is multi-disciplinary, highly analytical, creative, collegiate, logical and innovative; from enterprise frameworks for corporate transformations to business architecture and process design for SAP environments. Currently architecting and coordinating AFMA digital transformation.
Some significant historical results:
• Developed comprehensive digital transformation strategy and framework for AFMA
• Managed Telstra Business Systems transformation governance, developed new governance process for Telstra, savings >$250M over 3 years
• Developed and managed $100M transformation/restructure framework for Optus IT
• Developed new DR implementation strategy for Telstra, savings $50M
• Developed dynamic, demand driven infrastructure assurance method; being used as a positioning paper for ITIL V4.