CIMA qualified, finance professional who leverages financial data to add commercial value.
Has increased returns in public, private & not for profit sectors.
Utilises excellent financial modelling skills, builds mutually beneficial relationships with key stakeholders, and has recent experience of transformation projects, developing commercially targeted financial reports, working with non-finance staff and being a key influence on business growth.
• CIMA qualified accountant, with a solid grounding in financial reporting, variance analysis & strategic planning.
• Possesses advanced Excel skills, key formulas and pivot tables.
• Build strong relationships with business units and other non-finance colleagues.
• Uses financial analysis to support step change in businesses performance.
• Brings finance based insight, influences and negotiates with stakeholders, changes behaviour, adds commercial value.•
• Experienced in project financial management, tender construction, client management, and service delivery.
• International Training of non-finance managers, UK& Middle East
• Multi sector flexibility: includes: business services, manufacturing, financial services, education, NHS, Not for profit.
• Finance Business Partner – Projects on a transformation project for loss making division
Moved returns from 5% expected loss to 4% surplus.
• Finance Business Partner for IT division in a period of major change, Solidified forecast, and delivered year end profit 25% ahead of original forecast.
• Finance Business Partner to newly acquired Financial Services Division £120m
Modelled future profits for all existing contracts, identified 5 contracts with £15m projected loss. Transformed the returns on a group of contracts from £15m loss to £4m profit.
Key skills,Financial reporting,Advanced Excel,Financial modelling,Financial Analysis,Stakeholder management,Influencing,Negotiating,Transformation,Budgeting,Project Management