EMEA HRS Operational Datawarehouse and Business Intelligence Microstrategy 9.3.1
- dimensional model design for EMEA HRS Datawarehouse that will be used in subsequent BAM and BI projects
- DDLs in SQL server 2008 R2 SP2 both for staging areas, DWH
- ETLs in SSIS 2008 to load delta changes (SCD2) the several OLTP datasources
- Normalization of data to be used in BI Microstrategy projects as well as semi-real time analysis of SLAs and HR services KPIs from Operational Datastores
- Rolling out Microstrategy BI 9.3.1 Solution.
- Connecting to the EMEA HRS Operational DWH and rest of Microsoft SSAS Cubes created same year for the ODS project
- Update ETL (Microsoft SSIS) when needed
- Create MSTR Logical Model and all needed schema objects (attributes, Facts, Measures, Hierarchies)
- Collaborate with internal customers to communicate and validate model making sure end users can start creating and consuming reports.