Over 2 years ago
Cisco ASA Firewall
PROFILE AND SKILLS
High level networking specialist and consultant with proven abilities in engineering implementations.
• Working knowledge of IT, networking technologies and telecommunications, specially their integration into multi vendor solutions encompassing both technological and operation sides. In-depth understanding of IT processes and technologies application in large enterprises.
• Risk taker that welcomes challenges, who has been able to succeed in highly competitive environments.
• Deep knowledge of market and technological trends. Quick to learn new technologies.
• Keywords:- Cisco (CCNA), MCP, Network Administrator, System Administrator, System Engineer, Helpdesk Support , Windows Administrator, LAN/WAN, Routers/Switches, Frame Relay, VPN, Firewall, DNS, Exchange, Backup and System/Disaster Recovery, TCP/IP (22 years of experience)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), self-taught, Venezuela (2007)
• Microsoft Certified Professional, (Windows-2000 Server), self-taught, Venezuela (2001).
• Bachelor of Science, Computer Systems Engineering, University of Havana, Cuba. (1987).
I.T. Consultant, Self employee (Miami, Florida). 2008-2013
SoluTi, C.A. (Venezuela) 2001-2009
The Company was fully dedicated to software development and integration services.
Co-Owner and I.T. Consultant.
Ministry of Health of Venezuela 1999 - 2001
Technology Consultant and LAN/WAN Administrator.
Palmar Industries Group, Venezuelan. 1994 - 1999
The Group has six sugarcane processing plants, a national bank, a construction developer, and a forestal company.
Telecommunication Department Chief (1997-1999)
LAN/WAN Administrator (1996-1997)
System Analyst and Software Developer (1994-1995)