As a Systems and Communications Engineer, it is my duty to help project managers better understand the vendor's explanation of technical issues. Many times project managers do not understand engineering and Technological support agreements. It is my job to act as an intermediary to hash out the technical jargon and verbiage that is used and provide AECOM Project Managers with accurate knowledge when dealing with technology vendors. I am currently working on the following Projects:
1) MTA Mobility (Developing a database of equipment and systems locations to aid in the rapid redeployment of services in case of emergencies.)
2) MTA Server Virtualization (Developing a virtualization strategy to be used to deploy virtual servers to replace physical servers slated for removal.)
3) Pittsburgh Bus Station development project (Helping develop the deployment strategy of IT systems for the BRT PAAC Bus Station Terminal Project.)
4) MTA Store Upgrade Project (Upgrading the cameras and security systems in the MTA Rapid Transit Store.)
In addition, I am an Adjunct Professor of Information Sys.\Tech. at the University of the Potomac in Vienna, VA and Washington, DC. I instruct courses in:
1) Network Security and Design
2) Cyber Security and Homeland Security Technology
3) Computer-Network Forensics and Investigation (Using FTK, SleuthKit, and EnCase)
4) Computer and Data Networking
5) Security and Loss Prevention
6) Policy and Procedure Development
7) Cyber Warfare Theory
8) Advanced Persistent Threat Hacking and Countermeasures
9) Cyber Law
I have a Master of Science Degree in Information Systems-IT Management with a GPA of 3.75 and a second Master of Science Degree in Cyber Security from Southern New Hampshire University with a GPA of 3.967. I am (ABD) (Still working on my Dissertation) in a Doctoral program at the University of Phoenix (Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership with a specialization in Information Systems & Technology) (Completion 12-2021).
Specialties: Computer \ Network Forensics, Hacking Countermeasures, Wireless Network Configuration, Firewalls, Automation Design, Network System Design, Telephony Systems Design and Configuration, Electronics Repair, Fiber Optics installation & repair, and IPTV Systems Installation & Repair.
I enjoy participating in my religion's (Jehovah's Witnesses)field ministry and giving readings from the bible. I do enjoy the occasional vacation to the Caribbean Islands.
All work and no play makes Henry a dull boy. :D LOL