Conor brings over ten years of government, education, and social media experience. Conor holds a Master’s in Public Administration from the State University of New York College at Brockport (Magna Cum Laude, 2004) and a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from the State University College of New York at Geneseo (1991). Conor also holds an Executive Certificate of Completion from the Georgetown University School of Public Policy.
Within his Graduate studies, Conor completed coursework in the following: Intergovernmental Relations, Public Policy, Strategic Management for Organizations, Budgeting, Performance Measurement, Research and Program Evaluation, Organizational Behavior, Statistics for Managers and Human Resource Management.
While working under two multi-million dollar grants awarded by the United States Department of Education’s Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools, Conor acquired ten years of training in the following: comprehensive needs assessment, program implementation and evaluation, research-based best practices regarding maintaining a safe school environment and climate. He received said training at national conferences hosted by the United States Department of Education, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Georgetown University School of Public Policy, Search Institute, and the National School Safety Center.
Conor has served on nine Peer Review Panels for four federal agencies, which awarded grant funding to projects across the United States.
Professional Awards and Accomplishments
• Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition, United States Congressman Chris Lee, June 2010
• Citizen of the Year, Greece, New York Chamber of Commerce, May 2010
• Certificate of Achievement, Leadership Rochester Program, May 2010
• New York State Assembly Citation, Assemblyman William Reilich, April 2010
• Certificate of Recognition, New York State Senator Joseph Robach, October 2009
• Letter of Gratitude, Arun Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi, September 2007