I am a highly experienced engineering professional with over 20 years of accomplishments in Software Development, Product Delivery, and Quality Assurance/Testing for large companies such as Novell, Inc. (currently a division of Attachmate), General Dynamics, and Zions Bank. Throughout my career I have been recruited by business owners, board members, CEOs, and CTOs, working contracts to enhance, streamline, and increase the efficiency of their IT infrastructure, including security systems, high volume databases, networks and servers, and mission critical software/hardware. I have expertise in Identity Management systems, security protocols, and directories/databases. I have over 10 years experience leading projects to completion, on time and usually under budget. I have worked engineering projects and contracts for companies/institutions such as Yale University, Harvard University, Aculis, Inc., Brigham Young University, InterComputer Corporation, Arthur Murray International, and AdvancedMD.
• I have extensive systems integration experience including Microsoft technologies such as SQL Server, .Net (C# and Visual Basic), and Windows Server and Client.
• I have full project lifecycle management for several referenceable projects. A high percentage of these projects are Identity Management integration and security solutions.
• As a Senior Engineer, I have extensive experience leading software development projects through analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance processes.
• Extensive innovative experience designing identity management and software automation solutions to increase the efficiency and productions of clients operations.
• I have a solid background leading development and consulting teams to accomplish project goals.
• Solid experience leading and working with onshore and offshore staff of varying sizes.
• Architect enterprise solutions utilizing Unix/Linux-based technology, disk arrays, and large databases.