*M.S. (Master of Science), with over 12 years of IT industry experience: Industry experience specialization: Insurance, Finance.
*Roles: Enterprise and Lead architect working in roles such as Data/ Solutions/ Application/ Infrastructure Architecture, Technical/Team Lead,
* Successful implementation of 3 projects in the last 3 years partnered with IBM Interactive working on User Experience/Analytics initiatives which included mobility. Involved in delivery of disabilities toolbar to 4 corporations in the last 4 years.
*Agile Certified Scrum Master (CSM) with MS Project & Project Management with certified PMP/PMBOK training. Version One and Team Foundation Server experience.
*Experience with Mergers, technology migrations, re-platforming & integration across platforms.
Management and architecture of $million+ budget and on-shore and off-shore resource management with cross-platform technologies.
*Technologies & Specializations:
• Client/server and Relational Database Design (RDBMS), ORM and data warehousing design, data modeling, management, development and ETL tools, IBM Data Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Oracle Plus, TOAD.
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD with UML modeling tools)
• Infrastructure - architecture/design/trouble-shooting and virtualization with VMWare, Windows Server, Oracle Virtual Box. Data Center Strategy Architecture & recommendations, Disaster Recovery, server clustering.
• Web design using Java and .Net technologies. SAP and systems integration experience integrating client/server application to web services. Performance & scalability recommendations and trouble-shooting. Work with Analytics, IBM Interactive and usability factors.
• CRM implementations: architecture, design, development.
• Architecture, design and development & trouble-shooting for with Cloud, Virtual and Mobile technologies, with SDLC.
• Recommendation and implementation of development standards, data standards and Industry best practices