• ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
• F5 Load Balancer (GTM/LTM)- Administration & Configuration.
• Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS).
• Network Protocols: TCP/IP, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, MP-BGP, VPN, VOIP, CUCM,Voice gateways,Wireless,Ipanema & Riverbed Optimizers.
• Experience in L2 Ethernet Switching protocols like VLAN, STP, RSTP, SPAN, RSPAN, VSPAN,VSS, HSRP, Ether-Channels, VSS, Trunking, PVST and VTP.
• Internet Technologies : Operation and maintenance of Internet Backbone Network ( ISP Setup includes Cisco Routers, Switches, Nortel passports , DPN, Wireless broadband , Modems, Leased circuits , Fiber Connection, ISDN and PSTN Data Centre Operation and Infrastructure Management.
• Implementation of QOS on Cisco Router including Priority Queuing (PQ), Frame Relay Traffic Shaping (FRTS) and CBWFQ Marking and WRED.
• Production Experience in F5 Load Balancer (GTM/LTM).
TECHNICAL SUPPORT/ TROUBLESHOOTING
• Perform Level-3 type troubleshooting for chronic issues across EMEA, APAC and AMERICAS.
• Design & Deploy network core infrastructure for new sites as well as for any expansion in current network environment.
• Responsible for day to day problem determination and resolution of Network issues comprising of LAN, WAN, Optimizers, Wireless(WLAN), VOIP, DMVPN, Cisco Firewall and F5(Load Balancers).
• Manage and Maintain WLAN, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, MACDs, troubleshoot and Deploying Cisco routers, Cisco Switches and other VOIP/Wireless network equipment.
• Subject matter expert for Solarwinds (NPM/NCM) tool used for Monitoring, Alerts and Configuration Backups for Network Devices for all regions.
• Coordination with Telco/Vendors, for service delivery, WAN Upgrades and BOM. Maintaining SLA for WAN links and devices.
• Providing leadership, guidance and training to the Tier-2 and Service Desk Engineers about implementation and maintenance of Network