IT Systems Engineer with over 10+ years’ experience working in an environment covering IT Systems administration, systems operations, systems health monitoring, systems upgrades and deploying new softwares and services. Possess diversified experience covering implementation of new systems and troubleshooting of software components along with maintenance and configuring of systems.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
• Microsoft 2012 System Center
• Windows Server Administration
• Data Center Management
• HP Blade Center Administration
• Product and Service Evaluation
• Automated Windows and Application Deployment
• Group Policy Management
• Windows Server and Client Patching
• Windows Virtual Environment
• Network Storage Administration
• Antivirus Server Administration
• Symantec Backup and Recovery
• Systems platform upgrade & Migrations
MS Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, SCCM 2012, SCOM 2012, BES, EMC VNXe, HP Blade servers, Symantec Backup Exec, Trend Micro Office Scan 10.6, Hyper-V, Vmware Vshpere 5, Double take, Trend Micro Control Manager, WSUS, Active Directory management.