Fred Sookiasian has two decades of hands-on and management experience in Software Quality Assurance and Test Automation including process building/improvement, validation as well as requirements creation and analysis in multiple industries like Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Banking/Loans, Insurance, Financial, Healthcare and Interactive Entertainment.
* Process: End-to-end SDLC experience, manual and test automation infrastructure implementation, creation of templates for QA and Change Management processes, test plans, traceability matrices, test scripts, requirements and more. Requirements Analysis, design and redesign, technical documentation. 21 CFR Part 11 compliance and validation experience, training packages, Performance and User Acceptance testing initiatives inlcuding end to end execution.
* Testing Tools: QuickTest Professional/UFT, LoadRunner, Silk Performer, Quality Center/ALM, ClearQuest, Requisite Pro, Rose, Rational Unified Process
* Other Tools/Applications: Microsoft Project, Visio, MS Office Suite, VSS, SQL Query Analyzer/PLSQL, Build Master, Paintshop Pro, Norton Ghost, Power Quest Drive Image Platform: C++, JSP, PHP,ASP, HTML, Macromedia
* Browsers: AOL, IE, Netscape Operating Systems: Legacy Dos/Win, Win9X,NT,2K, XP, Linux Redhat, Mac OSX +
* Hardware: Expert computer assembly, platform/operating system configuration including server applications and diagnostics/drive/data recovery
* Leadership: Hire, lead, train and mentor experienced and intern level talent, augment development (System Owner role), manage off-shore and near shote QA and Development Teams.
Specialties: Software Quality Assurance, Project Management, Business Analysis, Infrastructure Process Creation and Deployment, Hiring/Training/Mentorship, Design Assurance Engineering, Expert Documentation,