Almost 4 years ago
Answered a question: Compatibility between Dell PowerConnect 6224 and Cisco SG500x (L3 switches)
The Cisco & Dell stacks cannot be stacked together. The best avenue is to create a port channel between then but this is less than ideal. Regards, Matt Iggo
Almost 4 years ago
I am a highly motivated individual, Specialising in core networking and server technologies.
I have strong experience of the following:
• Routing protocols - OSPF and EIGRP
• GRE Tunnels - Configuration and maintenance
• Cisco ASA Firewalls - Specialist in the configuration and in depth understanding of the processes and protocols used.
• Cisco Call Manager – Clustering, Setup and device administration
• SolarWinds monitoring software setup, configuration and administration. NPM, IPAM, SAM, NCM, Netflow, Storage Manager and Log and Event analyser.
• Windows Server 2008 – Core Services configuration and administration, With understanding of best practise. Active Directory configuration and administration. DNS configuration and administration, DHCP configuration and administration.
• Microsoft SQL Server installation, Configuration and administration across several apps
• Experience of VMWare ESXi 5 and VCentre.
• Experience of HP C7000 blade chassis
• Experience of configuring and administering HP LeftHand P4500 and P4800 enclosures configured with network RAID 10 (2 node RAID 5) hosting several hundred VMWare guests and associated data storage layers.
Tandberg (Cisco) Teleconferencing equipment.
• Tandberg Management System (TMS) for device configuration, Currently managing over 200 devices. The configuration of templates for security of the devices.
• Tandberg Video Communication Server (VCS), I have setup and maintained a cluster of these devices. Which is used for DR and load balancing between multiple datacentres.
• Tandberg MXP and E20 device hardening and configuration.
• Tandberg Multipoint Conferencing Unit (MCU)configuration and administration.
I am currently preparing to take my CCDA and CCDP Exams (Cisco Certified Design Associate / Professional) and following that I am planning to take the VMWare VCP exam afterwards.