Education: BSC Electronics
PHD Computer Science
Prince II Project management Methodology (also Trainer)
Specialties: Telecommunication operator rollouts, Crisis management, Interim management, Large ERP or other Programme or Large Project Management (Prince and Summit-D Methodology) Preferably Africa Middle East or Asia wide or worldwide with travel.
I am a shrewd, industrious and enthusiastic senior information technology professional, with extensive experience and skills acquired during a highly successful career, across telecommunications and ERP sectors
Confident and versatile, with far-reaching and varied knowledge across a broad range of disciplines and methodologies including design concepts and technical leadership. I am able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the complex requirements of running a successful business having worked for large brands such and worked closely with governments and I have acquired a mastery of the relevant detailed business principles and practices.
Having trained and honed my skills to the highest level and as a multi skilled and confident self starter, I am now ready to take on new responsibilities at a senior level in a company that will both encourage and benefit from loyalty and dynamism.
Some of my career highlights to date are:
• Responsible for the rollout of various advanced technology projects in Africa, governments, the United Nations and the African Union,
• 3G, ISP Ericsson and Huawei Node-B, Ericsson and RNC, VectaStar in Ghana.
• (EMA, IN, g3, mms, data, VAS, Epos, CRM, billing) and SAP ERP (SD, MM, FI, CO) solutions.
• Provided a CIO consultancy to management, services and CEO, successfully managing all aspects of the company’s rollout project execution on projects totaling $250million in value for a new mobile operator in Kenya.
• Acted at board level, in the role of CIO, responsible for the service delivery of $multi-million integration projects, SAP and Oracle ERP solutions, in Kuwait.