I grew up with the personal computer, learning to program before I could drive and building eCommerce sites in college before "Google" was a verb. I have been - and always will be - a passionate technology guy.
Today, I lead teams that use company management software to solve business problems and answer questions that should be easy to answer but are not. From working with enterprise systems, I have found a passion for business too.
In following my two passions - Technology and Business - I have pivoted my career from the "Technology guy who gets Business” to the "Business guy who gets Technology". Stay tuned.
* Information Systems strategic planning and leadership
* IT Vision, Strategy, and Execution over 2-5 years
* Project Management for business process customization and development
* Process & Data Analysis and Reporting (operational, summary, strategic)
* Cloud / SaaS / PaaS / IaaS; ERP and CRM platforms
* Delivering what the Customer wants
* TCO & ROI Analysis
* Increasing EBIT (and converting CapEx to OpEx)
What I believe:
* Purpose Matters
* Relationship Matters
* Stewardship Matters