Experience of 3.10+ years
Technology skills:Dynatrace(Connect Intelligence-BT),Aternity,Service Now, Autosys,EMC SAS,EMC Smarts,CA Workload Automation,SCOM(2007),HPOM,VCOPS,LANDESK,HP Performance Manager
Knowledge of Microsoft office 2007,TCP,IP Protocol,Windows 2000/2003/2008/XP/7/8/8.1,Windows,Linux,DB Servers,Lync,RDP,Command prompt,SLA and Change Mgt,ITIL
• • Providing L1 & L1.5 support to Level 2 Infrastructure and Application Teams.
• Performing daily check on application, database and server health status.
• Performing patching activity on windows servers monthly-wise.
• Monitoring Windows/Unix Servers, Databases, Applications, SAP Jobs and Network Devices.
• Configuring Monitoring Dashboards in Connect Intelligence (Dynatrace product)
• Co-ordinating between tools and application teams to onboard C-set applications.
• Act as key role in CMDB update in Service-Now.
• Auditing severity 1 and severity 2 tickets monthly-wise.
• RCA of severity 1 and severity 2 incident tickets.
• Working on ageing incidents and finding the cause of the delay.
• Creating SOP’s of tools and process and helps in Continual service improvement process.
• Providing OJT to the joiners on the tool.
• Keeping track on the change incidents and working on supressing the alerts with
• Making monthly presentations on team performance and presenting to Leadership team.
• Discussing and innovating new ideas in improving process with Leadership team.
• Keeping track of SLA’s and OLA’s of own and support teams from Service Now and helping in reducing it.
• Escalating & identify any critical issues and raising and assigning the tickets to the concerned Team.
• Answering incoming calls from clients, processing emails and logging calls.
• Following procedures/checklists and updating support documentation.
• Working with windows servers & applications within a mixed OS environment.